Need a Infomation

Hello all of you,
                 i need some information about the direct filght goes fom pakistan to tindad with out staying any where.i re4lly want to visit this place becouse there is no estrictions for pakistai to apply for visa.is true?plz guide me.
mahmood

i also want to know the pakistani lives in trindad and what ae the opportunites of jobs over there?
i will be wait for uer kind answers

i am still waitig fo answer.plz help

Hi Mahmood Hussain,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You can google search regarding direct flight fom Pakistan to Trinidad and Tobago.. quicker way to find out please

Can you be more specific and let us know in which sector are you looking for work ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

(Moderated: off topic + no free ads here please)

There is no direct flight from Pakistan to Trinidad. You need to understand the Immigration and other ready for immigration as you will face the immigration. Most of our Pakistani brothers don't know the route and the reason for their stay in T&T therefore the immigration will deport you and it will have a big loss. Please respect of Pakistan.

so then what should we do? if we make plan to setup a business in T&T?

Hello Punjabkpk,

This is an old thread, most of the participants are no longer active.

Better you create a thread of your own detailing your concerns on the forum. You will surely get some insights.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Thank you very much Bhavna,
I just want to know some information about Trinidad and Tobago visit information.
I have travel experience also and next month I have planned to visit Trinidad and Tobago.
How to apply for residence permit?
How to get good and cheap private accommodation?
How to get and apply for job there?
what is informative website to buy the car and house items?
Any way, Thank you for your suggestion and nice to meet you.
Cheers