Internet access on the contry side

Hi there,

I have a few questions about internet access on the country side:
I know that mobile phone companies like Mobicom, Skytel, or Unitel also offer Modems/USB sticks for internet access.

First, if I buy one does anybody know which is a cheap opportunity for e.g. a one year contract?

Second, assuming my mobile phone (of the same company like the internet stick) is working at that place I assume internet should also work, right?

Are there any other opportunities for having internet access in smaller cities like e.g. Bulgan, Bayankhongor, Moron, etc.?

Thanks in advance
Kaefer

Out of UB internet access is limited due to narrow bandwidth and number of users.

Having worked in Mongolia I was lucky enough to have satellite set up at our remote locations for internet and sat phones for when we in the field.

Internet access is fine in Darkhan and Erdenet and most soum centers. Mobicom has pretty good access nationwide, but there are big patches where you won't have access. The countryside is big... it would probably be better to figure out where you'll actually be to find out where you can get access...