Driving in Amd

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me why there is no order on the roads in Amd? I love driving and want to have the freedom of using a car if we move to India.

It is mostly seen in the developed cities of India; however, it is extreme here in Ahmedabad as compared to other cities like Delhi or Pune.

Hi Kirtika

Three things required to enjoy driving in India are roads and Traffic sense, and the thrid one could be the company

Ahmedabad scores above most places for the road conditions, and the traffic is not the worst that you would come across. The trafic sense is defenitely not the best, but thats comes with self disipline and fear of punishment, which is lacking
going by experience I can say that you will come to terms with the lac of trafic sense,  also you can go for long drives within Gujarat where the driving is more cultured to go with excellent roads. Assuming you have good company already, I'm sure you will love to drive around

I wish Narendra Modi could literally force everyone to re sit their driving tests and in the meantime implement a 'traffic codes' manual that all must follow! That what I would called disciplined!