From Deloitte (Neiduerf-Weimeschhaff) to PwC (Gasperich) everyday.

Hi all !

Here is my situation followed by a simple question.

My girlfriend and I have both found an internship by the big-4 companies begin 2014. She will be working for Deloitte and I will work for PwC.

We are looking for some accomodation together whether downtown or in the area of Neiduerf-Weimeschhaff. I have a car so It would possible for me to go from Deloitte to PwC in the morning and back in the evening.

Is there anyone using the "Contournement de Luxembourg A1/E44" who knows how trafic is going between Neiduerf and Gasperich and at the "Croix de Gaspercich" during top-hours ?

Thanks in advance for your precious help !
Jean-Luc

Hi bluekat,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post your advert in the Housing in Luxembourg section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Nothing like asking one question and getting a reply to another - based on say current weather - makes you feel like someone's really read your question and thought about it, huh ;-)?

I don't really drive to work but a few folk from my office (next door to PwC) do - Croix de Gaspercich is usually somewhat busy at peak times (8-9.30ish in the morning, 4.30-6.30ish in the evening), but rarely blocked or unbearable.

The rest of the traffic from that side 'should' also be OK - but as I said, I've only driven that way a few times, so can't tell you from a daily commute experience.

(the usual problem for car commuters seems to be finding a parking place once in the office - so if you have one at work you should be OK - otherwise it may end up being a pain. That said, and in case you're considering it - buses to PwC work just fine most of the time.)

Best of luck,
Petar

Hi petargolubovic !

Thanks a lot for your answer ;-)

Best,