Mail Forwarding Services.

Can anyone recommend a good mail forwarding service from the USA to VN?

Email or snail mail ? heck do people still send mail via postal services?

Unfortunately uncle sugar needs to support the USPS I guess so they certainly do. Those are the only ones I'm really concerned with. Except for my bank and credit cards. The verification process seems to always to be linked to your card and the address of record. The real objective is to not have a VN address because I draw social security. If I end up being seen as a resident of VN I must show my puss at the embassy each month. I will be living in Da Lat. could get a little expensive. Plus when I'm 75 it will be a real pain.
So I'm thinking the mail forwarding will keep me 100% legit tourist. SS requires we notify them of any change of address or we lose our check. Not so if we are TRAVELING.

This looks like a something i'm going to be checking out
https://www.earthclassmail.com/

and another one
http://www.mailboxforwarding.com/index.php?src=idev

Yeah Don I've heard of both these outfits. I also checked mail-forwardin-advisor.com. They rate usabox.com as their best pick. Don are you currently using anyone. Like a previous poster said there is little snail mail any longer. Most of these outfits do scan your mail for you and let you decide what to shred and what to forward. Also these guys for the most part are not P.O. boxes, which are not excepted by some shippers and other companies. The ones I have checked out you can order a product and have it shipped to them and they will forward it. I have ran into many problems with vendors not wanting to do business with and IP address out of VN due to the hacking and fraud issue.

I have an ex-wife who I'm currently on good terms with. A few of the guys I work with on my drilling rig live in the US and my ex can send things to them to hand carry for me.

There are various proxy servers in the US that you can go through to look like you have an IP in the US.

Indeed. I have Hidemyass. Which seems to work well. I too have an ex that I WAS on good terms till I wasn't. So now I just want to have someone else do it. I knew there was a reason why she was my ex.