I am Chinese boy looking for US friends to speak English/Mandarin

I am Chinese boy looking for US friends to speak English/Mandarin each other, I hope you will speak English to me and I will teach you Mandarin.

You can reach me at [email protected] first and we will communicate more and further.

Felix

Hi Felix,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please tell us more about yourself? :)

Regards,

David?

Hi David,

I am 29 year old, I initially come from China and then move to HongKong in 2001, I finished my education all at China before starting to work in HongKong from 2006.

what I have encountered is My speaking English is not quite good always until now. This issue should be addressed earlier than now. Then recently I rushed the idea making american friends to improve my English. I think this would be worked fine than other methods.

Besides, Before I ever took the CFA program which is a finance program in US containing six books for yourself to read. although I am not successful on this program and will continue next. So at the same time, I hope to make american friends to speak English that will make me more diversified in my life.

Of course, I am good at Mandarin/Putonghua with PingYin, if you interest to do with me, we could be friends here.

Thanks.

Felix