Looking for a job

Hello,

As a multifaceted senior   retail  professional with a proven history of delivering quantifiable, profit-making achievements, I would like to speak with you about a suitable  job opportunity matching my experience  with a leading Organization at PNG.

My background contains a distinctive combination of PAN India sales and accomplishments that have been instrumental in building strong sales teams,turning around sales operations, securing competative positions and effectively leading sales teams ,through periods of growth, volatility and change.

In addition to proven leadership skills, Iam uniquely qualified in both the development of high performance sales and numerous business services that provide me with the training knowledge that maximizes sales force potential. Let me highlight particular areas of expertise demonstrate the clear benefits I can offer your organization by:

Formulating strategic operating, financial plans and corporate initatives that ensure profitability on a National scale.

Implementing aggressive sales,strategic pricing and marketing plan development and competative advantage strategies that contribute to substantial overall sales growth.

Maintaining exceptionally high standards in solution selling, customer relationship functions and promoting need-based technologies.

Leading high-level negotiations, developing "win-win" programs, managing strategic alliances and closing major deals.

Providing leadership in variety of settings including sales/marketing and change management.

Outstanding team builder & communicator with first rate, staff development & motivation skills.

Adept at thinking “outside the box” and personal style is characterized as entrepreneurial, energetic, diligent, problem solver. One who won't hesitate to     pick up the phone to close a deal?

My resume is available for your review, but I feel that only a personal conversation will more fully disclose how the benefits of my broad-based expertise and success can work togeather to achieve your financial and organizational objectives. I've derived a great deal of satisfaction throughout my career and throughly enjoy seeing the fruits of the entire sales process that deliver impressive results. Iam confident that the strength of my experience and knowledge would serve you and your management team well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Suresh Marar

Cell 8978280770/9010793518

Hello Suresh Marar.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may post your resume/CV in the Sales jobs in Papua New Guinea section.

It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

An online search may help you find a position in PNG. 

Positions such as what you are looking for would be very difficult to find unless an expat company was specifically looking for what you have to offer.

Stumpy. Can you pls suggest of a website where I can find the jobs offer for an accountant. I am from Philippines. Thank you

Dophened, have you already posted in the jobs section ?

Thanks,

Julien

dophened

Google 'jobs in papua new guinea' There is also a facebook page that has jobs in png on it. Google that and see what comes up.

Julien, yap I have just posted.. But haven't attach my resume on it.. My documents file is not compatible yet. Thank you..

Stumpy.. I am still on process of looking it.. Thank you for your response..