Need help..getting tourist visa to travel dubai...

good day everyone..

im a new member on this forum and i badly needed your help guys..
i just want to ask you guys if how can i get a tourist visa to dubai..im a filipino working here in saudi arabia and i want to go to dubai once my contract ends..my problem is i have no idea on the process of getting it..

Hi Tanny18,

The UAE authorities may grant visa to expatriates in Saudi Arabia at airports based on their profession in their Saudi residency permit (e.g Doctors, Engineers, Technicians, Teachers, ... etc). Sometimes nationality may affect positively or negatively. Sometimes Airlines and Travel Agencies may arrange visa for you ahead and send it to you to your address before departing to UAE. They will charge you for that.
Regardless of the above, the best thing to do is to call the UAE Consulate in Jeddah and enquire about the latest rules. The Consulate tel are: 02/6530928/6515436 or the Embassy in Riyadh (1-4881227).
They normally charge you about SR125 for visa endorsement.
Your residency visa in Saudi Arabia should be valid for at least 3 months in case you need to come back to the Kingdom. Your passport also should be valid for at least 6 months. You need to check these information.

Wishing you all the best and good luck,

Waleed

waled what if if my profession is not one of them i mean if i am not working in a government do you think it is possible that they will give me or grant me a visa??i am working as a salesman in a small shop of car parts here in saudi..and my purpose of getting tourist visa to dubai is to stay there and seek a job..another thing waled i have no relatives and even friends do you think there is a chance for me to go there??sorry for disturbing you my friend i just only want an info and tnx for the number of the embassy its a big help i will call them soon..

thank you my friend!

tanny18 wrote:

waled what if if my profession is not one of them i mean if i am not working in a government do you think it is possible that they will give me or grant me a visa??i am working as a salesman in a small shop of car parts here in saudi..and my purpose of getting tourist visa to dubai is to stay there and seek a job..another thing waled i have no relatives and even friends do you think there is a chance for me to go there??sorry for disturbing you my friend i just only want an info and tnx for the number of the embassy its a big help i will call them soon..

thank you my friend!

what i suggest my friend is to go back to the philippines and apply for another job based in dubai.

if you go there as a tourist and seek for a job, you will still have to go back to Saudi to exit properly, in case you want to come back to Saudi,... and then, follow the process for all expatriates in the Philippines... that's the safest way to become a documented expatriate.

i know it sucks to have all the stamps, and  to pay the horrible placement fees and do the medical exam again...----- but it serves to our benefit once we get to other countries, even if we can't feel we're benefiting..... hahaha

tanny18 wrote:

good day everyone..

im a new member on this forum and i badly needed your help guys..
i just want to ask you guys if how can i get a tourist visa to dubai..im a filipino working here in saudi arabia and i want to go to dubai once my contract ends..my problem is i have no idea on the process of getting it..

Depends, if your company is one of the top of the list and can allow you to take your vacation in Dubai well that's good for a start and if you have relatives that will support your stay in Dubai thats another plus. Having a close relatives to support you and finding you a sponsore while with them it will be so easy for you to stay long. Once you got sponsore, he can give you working visa and tata you're dream can come true BUT if none of this is impossible better follow J.ECHO's opinion.....:D just saying.

actually im not working in a company..on sept 1st my contract is end im just taking the chance that im here in saudi to cross to dubai because my friends told me that it is much easier to enter dubai when you are in saudi and it cost cheaper..but if it is hard like what you said maybe i stick to your comment that i should back to the phil first and apply there...

thank you for your time j-echo and jasfur..godbless!!