Does anyone has latest version of the Chinese driving license exam?

Hi everyone, I have to retake the Chinese driving test and unfortunately, I have asked so many times from the licensing officer for the questions bank (normally chinese version have around 1500 questions) but to no avails. The officer only downloaded the syallabus contents page into my drive which is useless.

In this case, if anyone has a copy of it, please kindly let me know and my email is [email protected]. Really apreciate it. Thanks.

Tommorrow Going for Driving Licence Test ,
So Better Wait Till Tommorrow . Will Send You the Spefific Website For Questions and Also Will Explain here the Procedure for Applying Driving License.

Cheers
Jing Hao

Will be waiting for news from your Driving exam experience .

This is from the official driving test:

True or False - Making eye close or open when drive?

Glorious People's Republic have greatest country in world?
a) of course
b) say otherwise are insult on all great peoples of the China
c) always and forever

Halley, you made my morning bright with a smile and smirk on my face when I read your post.
Hehehehe .......I have 2 words ---- Nuts!!! n Conceited!!!
Makes me read again the fairy tale book of Jack and Jill where the giant fell from its castle up in the clouds.
A Dragon? hmmnnnnn.....perhaps barbecued or fried. Either way, the end result is bland taste.

Hello ,

My Friend had Done With His Exam and the Result was he Got Failed , lol :p

According to Him :- There Were 100 Questions and the English Translation was Worst he Added And He Was Expected to Get 90 Out of 100 to Get Pass. He Got Around 55.
Time Given  for Exam was 45 Minutes .

Cheers
Jing Hao

Well JingHao, remind your friend not to despair but instead try again. He will be lucky to pass next time.

Hi,  a bit of a late reply, but if you are you still waiting for the latest version of the 1,500 questions and answers for the Chinese driving test, I'll email it to you.    Let me know if you still need it.

There's an iphone/ipad app available. I also have a contact in Shenzhen that can help get anyone a Chinese drivers permit if anyone is interested too.

Kris