Expat blog meet up

Hello!

How about having a meeting between people who live in Surabaya ? I'm writing in english to get the most people possible… So if you are interested, just answer here and we will set up a place and a date ! :)

Cheers!

Terry

Hi Terry, hi all

I'm a french guy, currently working in Vietnam but moving to Surabaya next week to be based there for work. Never been to Indo before, I would be pleased to meet people in Surabaya!
See u soon

Arnaud

Salut Arnaud,

Cela me ferait plaisir de te rencontrer. Check Mp pour e-mail et numéro de portable.

Terry :)

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Its a great idea. ;)

I have moved your topic on the Surabaya English speaking forum. I also invite you to post your message in French in the French speaking Surabaya forum. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thank you

Welcome to the forum. I'm also a newbie here in surabaya, indonesia. i just moved in last month so far i'm enjoying my stay here, foods are so good and the people are so polite and friendly.

I'm posting this message to try to gather everybody in one unique discussion. I think it would be easier.
You just have to click on this link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=292070

Terry

halo everyone, I'm ilham , originally surabaya people. I live in west surabaya, near supermall of course. I'm so interesting to meet new people. let friends ^_^

Hello there iLham! i'm reading your pm right now and it's good to know that you just live near supermall because my place is just 5 mins away. I'll pm you my number so if you want a meet up just txt me and then i'll inform deuter i got his number. :)