About to know Lithuania { for family's permanent settlement }

I am Regional Director in 'Fulcrum Educational Institute' over here in India. My age is 45 yrs and I want to permanent settlement in Lithuania with my family [my wife, son12yrs and daughter 9yrs]. I want to ask you some question-

1. What will be the living cost over there in Lithuania for 4 persons, normally.

2. What is the probeblity of getting a job over there.

3. What will be the salary of office manager, manager, sotore incharge, marketing excutive, care taking of any runing business etc. Can I survive with my family in starting salary.

4. Is English Midium Schools, are over there. Is it must  a child to learn a local language in school as a subject.

5. What about to start a business over there. Which business is most appropriat for Lithuania. And What should be minium investment for any business.

6.suggest me  some business (to open a shop or a manufectring unit, or stockistship etc) because I no nothing about Lithuania.

7. Advise how to start my operation step by step.

8. Can my children get theire addmission up to 30 sept.2013. What is the addmission period.

Dear Aashutosh Tripathi;
Before all these question you have to get the temporary resident permit - TRP to settle over here. In that case you need to buy a new company and when you come you have to create a job and earn for living. There is less than 1% chance for getting job as many local with low rates are ready for.
If you have already applied for TRP before coming here bring some money or good idea for running a business. I have no child to know the closing date for school admin.
You can rent a normal house for about 1000-1500 litas for 4.
and as an average life expense you may manage with min. 800 to 1000 Euro. of course it may vary a lot even less than this for different people.
If you want to rent a shop it almost come from minimum 1400 litas and above. You may have any idea for type of sale, Indian handicrafts, textile, or even runing youga class, running indian tours, or even language class,...
In case of manufacturing if you can invest and have some idea we can discuss about this, as i am some how in industry, I also came newly over here and just trying to settle. So if more info required you are welcomed to reply or mail at [email protected]
Best of Luck