Looking for answers

Hello to all,

Maybe I get can a little help n answers. I have been talking for 2yrs now n meet a woman from Abidjan. She wants me to move there n I truly thinking about it.so hope to get a few questions answered. She says to me tht shes wants to live in thee areas Marcory Zone 4, Abidjan Riveria 3, Abidjan Plateau, Abidjan Riveria Golf. i'd like to know about these places cause she tells me that they are $1950 American n thts for 2 years!! is this correct? she wants to live in a flat n I have no problem with tht at all.. now my big question is can anyone show or tell me is this beauty salon for real..its called Chi Best Hair Dresser n if so could you found out owner n tell me??? needing n wanting answers cause i'll be leaving soon from here in the USA to move there..n on these gflat I asked u about i have been asked to send the money to the realitor that is why i am asking is thtt a price for 2yrs cause like said tht i wht i have been told..i thank you all for any help n information in return..

Richard

Don't send any money. 

Have you ever met the woman face to face ? 
Have you ever been to Abidjan ?

Why don't you go over there first for a visit. Meet her, get to know how you feel about her, how she feels about you, see exactly what you will be getting if you purchase the flat.

Can your name be put on the papers for the flat?
What would happen if things did not work out ?
Would you get any money back from the purchase of the flat?

I suspect, as a foreigner, you would not have access to any legal recourse if things turned sour. 

If you go for say 3 weeks or so you should be able to work out the things I have mentioned.

Also if, after the first visit, you are comfortable, then go home and arrange a 2nd short visit to see if things are the same or not and then make an informed decision as to what you want to do.

By doing this, you will soon find out how genuine she is regarding the relationship.

Tread carefully as you may end up lonely and poor.

I quote stumpy

Hi,
I have been there in Ivory coast for 6 months, then I advice you not to transfer any Dollar !!!!! their women are not trustful as they scam over the worldwide so take care mate. I can assume 100% its just about a scam story, the love chances as low then finally its up to you to decide.

Cheers

Hi,

For my side,i don't like to judge you or her because i really dont know both of you, did you saw her cam to cam, if she really love u seriously,or let me say if she's not gold digger,sorry for my word,but face the reality, she will not demand or ask any money or anything from you..if she trust on you or really love her  know whats she really need, so why u don't try to invite her first to ur place so u will observed about her then u will decide if u really meant to be..because the situation like that its really obviously she like money from u. So think before u decide. God bless