Buy car without Driving license in Saudi

Hi Friends,

Is there any way to buy second sales car without Saudi driving license?

Br,
Chandra

Nop. Drivng license in one of the requirement to get car in your name.

Thanks fr your response. But still wondering how it works if I want to buy car and hire driver who is having valid license?

I'm not sure if you can do that. You may drop by any cars showroom and check with them. By the way, to get the car in your name, the showroom is the only place whom you'll visit.

[moderated: off topic.]

ChandraSekar wrote:

Thanks fr your response. But still wondering how it works if I want to buy car and hire driver who is having valid license?

It's very much possible! even women here can purchase a CAR under their name, as long as their husbands have license, that will go along with the application. I think, it should be the similar case for you...you can have someone with a driver's license to have the permission to drive your car (for you, of course!) :D

Do you need a Saudi driving license to drive a car in Saudi Arabia? Or is it also possible to drive a car with a Dutch driving license?

Mart94 wrote:

Do you need a Saudi driving license to drive a car in Saudi Arabia? Or is it also possible to drive a car with a Dutch driving license?

If you are on a visitior visa you cna drive on foreign DL. If you are going to be based here you would require to have local DL.

If you hold a EU license you could get a local license in a matter of few hours.

sh3hryar wrote:

If you are on a visitior visa you can drive on foreign DL. If you are going to be based here you would require to have local DL.

If you hold a EU license you could get a local license in a matter of few hours.

Thanks for replying but I also have another question:

How long will it take to get a drivers license in Saudi Arabia if you don't have a license at all, and how much will it cost?

Mart94 wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

If you are on a visitior visa you can drive on foreign DL. If you are going to be based here you would require to have local DL.

Thanks for replying but I also have another question:

How long will it take to get a drivers license in Saudi Arabia if you don't have a license at all, and how much will it cost?

It could take upto a month. Usually costs no more than 1000 SAR.

sh3hryar wrote:

Thanks for helping out.

Mart94 wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

Thanks for helping out.

No issues.

(Moderated: no free ads here please )