Looking for a friend :D

Hi everybody,

My name is Tina, from Iran. I'm planning to come to Moscow soon on vacation and I'm looking for some friends there. I speak Russian and English fluently. I don't have friends in Moscow, so please help me not to have a boring trip ;) Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

Can you please write a few more words about yourself just as an introduction please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Of course dear Maximilian,

I'm a student of Russian language and literature in Tehran. I'm 23 years old, love traveling and make new friends. I love Russia and Russians that's why I study Russian here. I also teach Russian and English. I speak German as well ;) what else?? :)

Hey ,

When are you coming ?

Thanks for your answer. I'm coming 30th of august :-)

Add me here facebook.com/ervin.bilen.5

I added you, thanks ;)

Hey Tina :) My mom speaks farsi although she's not from Iran.
What are you planning to do in Moscow? Are you staying for long? Anyway, it'll be nice to meet you. PM me

Would love to meet you and show you around. I'm a Russian and I also speak English so I think languages won't be a problem :)

I quit my job and I plan to take a few weeks off; perhaps make some new friends. So if you'd like to meet, just let me know.

Dorogoi Dima,

I will be so happy to meet you in Moscow. I'll come 30th of August or 2nd of September. I'll tell you the exact date soon. Plz stay in contact by e-mail: [email protected]

Now ain't that some nice Russian coming from a Tehran-based lady? :) A lot of foreigners from my experience tended to take quite a while to understand that Dima and Dmitry is the same name!

Anyways, I e-mailed you so by all means, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Dima