What is the hardest sound to learn in English

I'm an English teacher in HCMC and the mother of one of my students wants her daughter to sound more American. So as English learners, what was the hardest sound for you to emulate?

Besides the "th" and "s" vs. "sh"

in general:
bitch vs. beach
full vs. fool
can vs. can't for some people
And for me personally the ul (as in cultural) and some combinations of a consonant followed by an r at the beginning of the word (e.g. thrushing).

for American accent:
strong r (boston accent is a notable exception here)

the t: if starting the word, it's pronounced a lot more fully than the vietnamese "t"
if in the middle of the word, it could be a "d", or held, or completely silent.
e.g. written, water

I'm not an English learner, but I am an American English listener (like you). In the US, the thing that I notice the most is that native Vietnamese speakers don't pronounce the whole word, especially when there are consonants after a vowel at the end of the word. I think the hardest words are words with a vowel, consonant and then ending in a “t” (e.g. tonight=toni, want=wan, etc.), but there are other words like “vegetable=vegetaba” where people just don't pronounce the end of the word. Most of the time you can still understand what is being said, but it is a common pronunciation mistake with native Vietnamese speakers.

1 accent
2 pronunciation
3 the Vietnamese alphabets and tones do not follow the English phonics
common difficulties are "th", "ph", "t" and "d", "l" and "r" where the tongue is used to emphase and enhance pronounciation.