Some information about the company in Kuala Lumpur

I would like to get some information about the company name Xabtech Malaysia. It is located in Kula lumpur and address is 10-3B, Jalan Pandan 2/1, Pandan Jaya 55100 Kuala Lumpu.I got an offer from this company ,so need to verify about the company.Please assist me more about this.

Thanks
Ajit

Hi Ajit,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new topic has been created on the Kuala Lumpur forum.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Ajit, it looks like a real company based on the website. however i would suggest that you should further check with your local embassy whether they have appropriate grant to hire expats (i.e. MSC status).

Good luck!!

Hi
Thanks for your reply,I got an employment contract from Globaljobz(Recruiting company in Singapore) and company name is Xabtech Malaysia. Globaljobz sent me an employment contract and also cc to xabtech hr. recruiting company is also demanding service charge fees .I would like to know if this offer is genuine or fake. please assist me in this matter.

There should be no fees paid by you.

Take a look at their Facebook page...... and their "address" is not typically where that type of business would be located - on 2 floors of a very expensive building?

I got an email from HR Xabtech that Global Jobs is our authorized recruiting agency . Global jobz is also demanding service fees for for further process. Should i get information about Xabtec Malaysia ,how is this company.Please advise.

Gravitas

Thanks for providing me the information.I have directly contacted the company Xabtech and they said Globaljobz is their authorized recuitment agency .email comes from their right address.For this scenario i am also in touch with the company directly. Thats why i need more information about this company.please see Xabtech email:

We confirm that Global Jobs Pte Ltd, Singapore is our authorized
Recruitment Agency and we also confirm that the job offer letter sent to
you has been issued by Xabtech Sdn Bhd.

For any further queries you can write to us again.

The HR Department
Xabtech (M) Sdn Bhd.

I agree with Gravitas. No company in its right senses would charge a service fee to recruit people. I would be suspicious about both Xabtech and Globaljobz. if I was asked to pay for a particular job. this whole thing looks like a sham.
Cheer,
Amit

I already spoke to them via phone .The position offered me 'Network Administrator'. Xabtech have sent me email ,please check.

Recruitment companies charge both employers as well as candidates and it
is their policy. It is in our knowledge that they will charge the
candidates against their services. If you are interested you should
proceed and if you are not interested you should not proceed. The choice
is with you.

We do not charge the candidates any fee and you have to follow the policy
or plan as advised by Global Jobs Pte Ltd.

Global Jobs Pte Ltd and Global Jobz Pte Ltd both are under the ownership
of same person .

Gravitas

I am really confused ,It seems like the company is ok but i am also doubt on the recruiting agency. Thats why i have directly contacted with a company and spoke two person over there. I have left the message to HR also and they replied back to me these email which u have already seen.I really don't know how malaysia work visa works.
In a company contract agrement they provide me the single independent room in a shared building no other fees.

Finally i ask u ,Should i proceed this or just stop it.

Gravitas

I would really appreciate your efforts to help and save me for this scam.What would you suggest at this point? Do you know the reputable recruiting company who is hiring for malaysia. Pls advise.

I made my mind to not pay a single penny for this company.

Thanks again for your precious time.

Hi Gravita, can i talk to you? its very important for me. i need your help.

yousuf767 wrote:

I would like to get some information about the company name Xabtech Malaysia. It is located in Kula lumpur and address is 10-3B, Jalan Pandan 2/1, Pandan Jaya 55100 Kuala Lumpu.I got an offer from this company ,so need to verify about the company.Please assist me more about this.

Thanks
Ajit

hi amit

i wnat to some information below conversation its true

First rule of job hunting. If they demand a fee then it is 100% a scam.

Any legit company would deduct charges at most from first months salary although usually they charge the company not the person being hired.

Scammers are sophisticated they can easily post on here "it's legit". What happens next is that the "sucker" is then asked for gradually increasing amount of fees for various things on the basis money has been paid.

Guys out there.  Don't pay anyone for a job. The whole concept of a job is for the employer to pay YOU for your services.  That is what legit companies do. They don't charge you any fees, however small.

Don't buy visas either (they are fake and dangerous). Go the legit route.  If you can't stay legal then stay home and make a career.  Malaysia is NOT an easy option = you risk being found out if you present your passport to immigration at any time and you have an illegal visa inserted into it. 

Times have changed in Malaysia and there is a large focus on stopping illegal immigration and deporting offenders.

hi gravitas this is raza from pakistan karachi i saw your comments regarding Xabtech (M) Sdn Bhd  & GLOBAL PTE LTD some body is offering same as like you offered so asking service charges or single accomadation same like you i want to ask its is real of fake kindly help me dear

Thanks

Help me guys if u know about this thing GLOBAL PTE LTD

Look at the facebook page of global jobz and see what if it looks professional.  Then search on the "friends" of the page. The address given is suspicious.  Dont pay anything for a job.  There are so many people and only a couple of jobs - there must be something wrong - and there is.....

yousuf767 kindly contact me on [email protected] i have to discuss with you please help me

Global PTE LTD sounds like a Singaporean company, since it is "PTE LTD".

If the company was incorporated in Malaysia, then it will have the "SDN BHD" instead of "PTE LTD".

The question that begs for answer since there are many job recruitment agencies in Malaysia, why would a Malaysian company pays a Singaporean company recruitment fees for a job in Malaysia? It makes no economical sense.

Hey guys....
I have been even all through this. got an appointment letter for 2 years with the title of Call Center professionals from "Amit Kumar Mehta" and another person named as Shariq was leading on text ,messages here in Pakistan.
As I have already paid thousands for the same. and all in sudden they both stopped responding my email text and calls.

This was all fake.even I confirmed it from Xabtech too from HR and all.and they accept it as well that yes they are dealing via Global jobs.

Anyways....I think we should publish this on FB as I have heard that MCMC can take v. strict action about it.
MCMC is something like "PTA" here in Pakistan.

If anyone interested for this discussion please email me  at [email protected]

I think we can save atleast some other innocent unemployed people from different destinations from this fraudulent activity.