Meet international people

i would like to meet new faces......ambiance international
any person?

It's a good idea, Where are you from?

Around Byblos

I live in Beirut

i would like to practice my english very very bad.....in the same time to speak german......

I prefer English if any one lives near Jounieh..Byblos..and to the north

yes

feel free to connect with me

hi  I speak english and german....but am in Beirut, bit too far from Jbeil. Kannst mir ja gerne Bescheid sagen wenn du mal in Beirut bist. Uebrigens, ein mal im Monat treffen sich in Beirut Deutschspachrige Menschen zum trinken and reden.

hi icelady,
ich weiss dass Jbeil sehr weit ist....wir koennen ein kleine gruppe machen und via internet discutieren....ich hoeffe dass wir bald schaffen......was denkest du?

Hi icelady!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Oops  sorry, was mentioning that once a month the german speaking group meets in beirut for the ones missing to chat in german.

Hi I'm living in Beirut and looking for someone who I can practice my Spanish language with

Hi I live in byblos also.

Hello.
I live close to Byblos I speak English & Spanish I'd like to meet some girls to go out for coffee & shopping

SusyflorMex_Usa_Leb wrote:

Hello Iceland.
I live close to Byblos I speak English & Spanish I'd like to meet some girls to go out for coffee & shopping

Hello all

ll

:):)

Hi SusyflorMex_Usa_Leb,

It would be much appreciated if you could avoid several posting on the forum.

I am sure the members will get in touch with you very soon.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

well I did not post on purpose. It was a honest mistake...

hello,

My name is Raluca i would like to improve my german and my spanish and meet some nice people .
Thank you :)

upss i forgot to say i live in beirut.good day :P