Complained by company

Hi,

Can any one have a idea. if you leave saudi arabia on final exit later company came to knew you got new job can they complain after final exit to immigration or create any problem if you are coming back with new visa.

Regards,

James

I know you did complete your contract with your previous employer.

1- Do you have a copy (or a scan) of your contract you signed with them? Does it say somewhere that you'll not be able to work for some specific period of time (typically 2-3 yrs) for someone who is competitor or client to your ex-company? If no, you're safe.

2- Your question about checking if they've blacklisted you, I'm afraid there is no straight-forward way. Just try getting the new visa stamped and you'll know during the processing.

or maybe you could get an NOC from your old employer, NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, i heard that is what they used to do, which companies dont give out anymore... as i heard,

from other forum threads, they said, as long as you have a final exit visa on your last job, it doesn't matter,

another suggestion was to renew your passport before getting the new work visa,,...hahaha,

whichever way could help you.... good luck!

James donaldson , you back in kingdom? do ypu face any problem?

Hi Yes i am back with no problems i think all we need final exit letter once have a copy of it once you apply for new work visa thats it. NOC etc not required.. I was thinking same like some one black list me i will not return back if they knew what happened had fairs..its been now 4 months all is okay get a final exit go back and apply for new visa that's mate.

Thanks James for your answer.

So u took the Risk of going for new job and came back safely.   Congrats

Me in confusion stage till now.So as per u experience, decided to try my luck..ur experiencegives me confidence

Rest is with God

Thanks Again

james donaldson wrote:

Hi Yes i am back with no problems i think all we need final exit letter once have a copy of it once you apply for new work visa thats it. NOC etc not required.. I was thinking same like some one black list me i will not return back if they knew what happened had fairs..its been now 4 months all is okay get a final exit go back and apply for new visa that's mate.

I remember some one post on this blog that he was returned back from Dammam airport after coming on a job visa.. Even though that person had an NOC & exit stamp from his previous employer.... This just happened in NOV 2013..

the reason he found out was that the employee had done his exit stamp along with a ban on his return.. The return ban did not reflect on the passport..

Therefore even if a Visa is endorsed by Saudi Embassy back home, one cannot guarantee a safe passage in the kingdom unless he is inside the country..

Because no one is really aware

1. If employer really want also, he can put a ban on passport.Because i know many persons, to them their employer said, they will blaclist them and signed from them in written in paper they will do blaclist, they are back safe , two persons are working with me, they came from same situation.

2. So if u have better offer , it is worthwhile to take Risk

3. There is no evident case that some company really blaclisted somone.

vishnuraju wrote:

Because no one is really aware

1. If employer really want also, he can put a ban on passport.Because i know many persons, to them their employer said, they will blaclist them and signed from them in written in paper they will do blaclist, they are back safe , two persons are working with me, they came from same situation.

2. So if u have better offer , it is worthwhile to take Risk

3. There is no evident case that some company really blaclisted somone.

it is worth taking a risk.. !! Pls. read the below link.. (He returned back on 30th July 2013) even though visa stamped by Saudi Embassy, he was returned back by the Immigration officer..  Therefore you never know if you are black listed or not.. Even if your visa is stamped by the Embassy, you are not really sure unless you enter the Kingdom..

http://qsaudi.com/forums/search/noc/

the simple rule is get final exit smoothly make a copy of it once you go back home start the process no NOC needed.. NOC needed for local transfer within KSA while changing company.

I was talking about the persons, they dont have any issue , after reading the article i came to know he was made Huroob by Kafeel, he  has his own issues...

Please remind that if some people are saying they are blacklisted, we are not clear the picture, "We know what they say".

I was saying about cases if he was not involved in any other cases that can lead to blacklisting . Talking about that people,they are in employer's dislike, since they are going to leave them, nothing else.

I didn't seen any case like that

That is my point.

If your clen from all other issues.don't fear employer,You are free to change

This is the conclusion.

I have my own fears about NOC etc.. the time i left from Jeddah airport with final exit without NOC i thought i will never come here again but i applied and came back without NOC. Just leave with final exit and come back.

What about employer's right to black list someone? 
any one aware about this?

1. Whether the employer is really, empowered to do blacklisting? if the reason is employee, leaving him?

2. I know many have faced threat from employer, and came back safely,in that conditions employer really want to do that ,and they are not able to do, if they are really empwered ? why they are not able to do?

3. I know some company filled case agnist employe once they joined in the competetive company, if they are really empowered , why they cannot ban them during final exit time?

At last i was able to find this :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 73#1625009

hense wrote:

Dear friends,

I have been working in Saudi Arabia for 3.5 years and came back to India on final exit visa with noc. I got another job in Saudi and landed at Dammam airport within 2 months of final exit. But the immigration officer denied my entry and deported back to India. My new firm enquired at Ministry of interior and they simply said that I am blacklisted.

Is there any way to know the reason for blacklisting either in India or Saudi?

Please help

He was blacklisted even though he got an NOC letter..

I hope this answers most if not all the queries..

I like to say that, if there is no criminal charge is against you, no company can blacklist you. My self and one of my friend experienced the same. My previous employer was threatening us, that they will blacklist us, once we leave them.

We took the risk and left company, joined in the next company. By god's grace there was no problem.

I written my experience, in a hope that, this is helpful and inspiring, to someone to take brave decision.

Good Luck, God Bless you.

dear, i have same problem i left my company on exit re entry visa and dont wana go back baz my kafeel  is very bad. i hve very nice offer one of very big company . my kafeel threat me he will black list me for life. i left saudi with clean hand and also i don't signed any kind of contract with him. my question is that.. he can blacklist me or just he is disturbing me?

He has proved himself infant of ministry what you have done with him if u did ay national violation then ministry can block you please keep this stuff from mind sponsor can block you how he can he has to provide infant of ministry what crime you done then ministry of interior will take action and get ban some one.

No worries.. until your iqama get expire. apply for new visa u get it :)

Faizan
I know u r worries...  Because....myself experienced that...

What I think Is you must try for better option...
As far as I think....u r old sponsor cannot do anything to u.... For sometime...away from...him.....after arriving here...

But you went in exit rentry.....not in final exit.... You have to know..how to get visa stamped..on that case.....

Best of luck

See I have tendered my resignation for final exit and is approved but my current employer VP wrote on the leave application that " he shall not work in other Saudi company" now I want to know will this comment harm to me in any extent to move out of KSA and get back if I have opportunity. As far as my record I have spent 7.5 yrs in kingdom and no any violation and other things. I have loan and will be paid before I leave.

Pls. Tell me this comment may affect me further or not. This is written on the company leave application and will go to company HR dept. for processing the final exit.

Awaiting for guidance if any