Question for who has applied for AEP permit and 9G visa themselves?

Hi All

I am from Australia and have been emailing back and forth with a company in quezon city about a job opportunity in my field.
Im hitting stone walls asking in-depth questions on the AEP and 9G visa process with the local consulate so have reached out to the forums for some firsthand experience & advice.

The challenge is the company that is offering the opportunity is relatively small and thus do not have the time or resources to arrange submission of the Alien Employment Permit AEP forms and then subsequently the 9G  PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA.

So basically the job is 95% mine if I can do the leg work and secure the above.
I know I need the company to get involved but can anyone who has been through the process themselves help with my questions below please?

1)
Has anyone successfully applied and received AEP while not actually being in the Philippines?
How did you do this?  (im still waiting for answer from local consulate)

Some websites suggest you can apply for your AEP through local consulate/embassy, instead of the most common statement being the DOLE office in ph.
I understand the but the 9G visa can really only be applied for when actually in the country… but to lessen my risk (risk of having AEP denied), Im holding out to have the AEP approved before relocating and then applying for the 9G visa.

2)
Has anyone had their AEP denied?
Is it likely a 9G pre employment visa can be rejected by BI even if AEP is approved by the DOLE dept?
Im trying to find out how rigorously does the DOLE scrutinise and test section 10 of AEP application
For example, if I secure the employment contract and am formally offered the job – then take the big step to sell my things in Australia, resign my current job and move  to the Philippines .
If the AEP and/or 9G visa is denied I will essentially have to return to Australia to no job, no apartment etc, tail between my legs.
I will be bringing my unique experience to this potential job position but as this being a foreign country and government i know i cant assume to how this is accepted and influences approval or denial of the AEP

Or the other more difficult hedged approach I see is to secure holidays from my current Job (in late April or start of may), fly to Philippines, action the applications and then resign via email if all goes through fine.

3)
Can anyone help with the below requirements for the AEP and 9g? Anyone have a template they could send me? Or ideally a copy of the documents you used? As i then just have to tell the local company to insert their letterhead and details.

AEP
-Simple question, but what do they mean by application form “duly notarized”?
-Letter of request sent to DoLE – anyone have template/copy they could pls send me?
-Contract of Employment/Appointment – anyone have template/copy of a local filo employment contract? I believe i can push the company for this though

9G

- Letter request from the petitioner/organization – anyone have template/copy?
- Bureau of Immigration Clearance Certificate?  How is this secured? Or is it part of the process when applying for 9G at the BI in the Philippines?
- Other supporting documents which will aid in the evaluation of the
Application -  any advice? The job is product management, i.t marketing.

Sorry for all the questions above, but I have really come to a dead end on this.
I appreciate any feedback, templates etc anyone can provide on the above.
This challenge still has not dampened my enthusiasm to secure the job and
move to the Philippines , but its a hurdle.
Feel free to Pm with a reply if you wish.

Thank you

Brendan

With regards to your concern, you may try visiting this site: [moderated: no free ads]

Try to check this out. I hope this could give you a little help.

Surprising nobody has replied on this blog. I too had the same concern. Can i apply for AEP while not being in Philippines ?

Contact Foreign Assistance Center Philippines
This organization is specialized on visa related immigration issues.

Hideo

This may be 10 years too late. Had to make an account just for the purpose of posting this reply. If the Philippines has consular relations with your country, someone might be able to help you in the closest Philippine Consular's Office near you. If there's no consular office, you can try the Philippine Embassy. Unless you're in Taiwan, in which case, you should go to the Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO.)

@Ryenn :

Please note that you may not receive any feedback from the initiator as this thread is ten years old, as you said in your post.  :idontagree:

As such, i would advise you to create a new thread in the Philippines forum. It will give you more visibility and help you to communicate with the active members on this platform. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team