Looking for someone in Guanghou to run some paid errands for me

Hello

I own a UK clothing company and was in Guangzhou recently. I bought fabric mostly.

The problem is I cannot communicate with fabric shops as no one has email addresses. I need to buy more fabric and ship it to my partner in Hong Kong.

Would anyone know of an honest person who would be willing to do some shopping for me for some cash? I can wire money very easily.

Thanks

how to do?can you give more details?you want to pay some money to hire a translator or other?:)maybe i can help you or find someone help you!if you dont mind,can send mail to me

Carmen

Hi,

Do you already know which fabrics and from which shops you want to buy from?

If you just need someone to go there, order the fabric, pay and arrange cargo to HK, then I might be able to help.

Let me know some details and we go from there.

Sara

I can help you if you believe me.

email: [email protected]

Hi jjscruff,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post this ad in the jobs in Guangzhou section.

Thank you.
Christine

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,

I can help as a translator, I have lots of time cuz I just moved back to Guangzhou from jakarta, and currently looking for a job

well, I am not sure what u want, but it is not a good idea asking others to handle your money. just be careful and good luck.

Hi Kebe Tang,

Please know that you can post an advert or your resume in the Translator job offers in Guangzhou as it might help you :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I prefer to do business with you as a partner. I don't want to be your translator or purchaser. Instead of being paid for services, I propose a profit sharing from the transacted volume of fabric shipped to you.
And by the way, Textile factories here in Guangzhou or anywhere in China  do have business and personal email addresses.

i live in hong kong...contact me at.

Closed