Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)

Hi tennis friends

[Moderated: Please post in Kuwait classifieds]

Hi tennis  and Welcome to Expat-blog

@Only.Oni can we have more details on this salsa dance lessons ?

@ M. Aghiorly Its at the palms in Salmiya. On Thursday is beginners 7 to 9 and Sundays and Tuesdays is for advance and intermediate 8 to 10.

Hi there, I'm just wondering is the running club still up and running and if so where and when, Grace

is there any running club?

Hi Mr . Mughrabi,

Jogging sounds interesting to me but I can come on Fridays morning because of my work. I am also interested in swimming and sun bathing at the beach which I am going on Fridays. We can have a group of friends there. It costs only KD 3 to enter Shaab sea club.
Any hope and idea?

private tennis lessons for children from 5 years with coach Borhen contact 65613770
also for all adult beginner

Hey Friends,

I think at last I find people like me. I am also living alone in Kuwait. I recently completed my Open Water Diver Course from PADI. i am also interested in adventure sports, going out and travelling places.

So, do contact me and include me in your programs. I will be ready for that.

Rahul

Hi Mughrabi,

I am interested in these group activities. Include me also :)

Rahul

hi,

I am interested in these group activities. count me in

Hi there, I'm really interested in running - where in Salmiya and when and how fit are you all?? Thanks G

Dear Mo

Thank you for this great idea. I'd like to participate in one of these activities sometime. Can you just keep updating us with them.

Thank you once again

Where exactly do you meet to run? Is it the Palms Resort? Going to definitely start in January after the holidays. I'd really appreciate any info on the running, thanks

Hello,
I am coming in Kuwait for a while on a project. I think that I will be alone for some time, and because I do not stand to not have someone to talk to I would like to know if you are still meeting for basketball.
It's my first time in Kuwait so take me easy :).
Good day

Hellooooo! Anyone here? This post seems abandoned.

Seems like Mr Maghribi is having a hard time keeping up.

@macygrace, I heard a group of people always meet up on saturdays, next to starbucks (Marina Crescent) at 11:15 am, to jog together.

I might go this Saturday (tomorrow) if my friend is going to join me. But it would be my first time, so I'll make sure that they are still running the activity and let u know :)

That applies to all interested in Jogging too :)

this is very interesting I'm willing to do the scuba diving and the chills out

actually I've been looking for people to go for Scuba diving for a long time

Hi thanks so much for that. Do you know do they still meet up? I might head down tomorrow myself and see. I'm excited now!!! g

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Hi would love to try scba diving, but would love to beet up with people in salmi ya for coffee if people still get togeather , let me know cheers sounds like good way to meet people three weeks in and need some conversation that is not about work

Very nice post thanks for sharing :)

Guys who wanna join me to watch the NBA final game 7 Maimi Vs Spurs tonight at 3:30 AM - Salmeyah City center coffee shop.

Hi Moo,is the group acitvities you have started still ongoing?i would like to join basketball,jogging and or running.what about biking club do you know some?thank you.

Hi, is this post still alive?

I would be moving to Kuwait in about 2 weeks (for 6 months).

I wanna have a grrrreat time while am there, freak out and do all that kuwait has to offer with all you amazing ppl out here.
Camping, bike rides, cooking, music scuba-diving sports... m up for anything!

I play the drums and the guitar as well so if there are any bands out here PLZ holler back. Or if you are a group of nice friendly ppl, holler.

Cheers!
:)

Hi, I would like to know any short distance fun run scheduled in the coming months. I'd like to register, and is there any organize group in fahaheel or nearby area.

Thanks

Hi, Have you tried to enroll in a fitness club I think dancing (hip hop, modern jazz, etc.) is part of their program.

wut about paintball ?

never tried man.

Hi guys i want to join
What is the next activity

Hey, im moving to Kuwait in about 2 weeks, would be awesome to have some friends around to do some stuff :p Im up for soccer, basketball, jogging, working out, just haning out. PM me!

Where do you guys ball at? Like to hang out too.

I wanna try it

hi !! im interested in running. count me in. just give me the exact schedule.

tnx

same here :) wanna drop some of the weight I gained from this Country before I lose control

Hey ppl. I am new in Kuwait w/my friends. We came from Country Georgia. Greetings form us. We are really willing to meet some new ppl from other countries rather then Kuwait :))

I am in

I just wonder if there are girls or I will be the only one :happy:

I am very much interested in dancing. Not latin, but I could give it a try. I have always dreamed of having a dance group in Kuwait.