Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)

Mo, I'm interested in Scuba. I have no licences so would really be a beginner.

Right now im not thinking of Scuba

Hello everyone,

Arrived recently in Kuwait and looking for some friends. I'm interested in sport activities like volleyball, bowling.

I've read about the idea of chill out and if there is such an event I'd like to attend.

Let me know if you have any calendar with events I can follow.

Thanks!

Welcome on Board prinzesa

Weather is changing to better and we hope to try to arrange sports events.

Denizkizi, I'm in for Salsa dancing!!! I need some girl friends to hang with here in Kuwait! I've only been here since April and it seems tough to meet others except here online.

Let me know when you get to Kuwait and we'll go from there.

Mo - My husband and I would be interested in the Scuba Diving class if you find enough people for a group!

Amy

HI ALL

plesure to join this lebanese site.

i just came to kuwait on Aug 2010, i do have so many lebanese friends, we always meet in my cafe which is in Hawali, very nice place for shisha, watching TV, playing playstation and cards.

As well my partenrs are bikes and i enjoy going rides with them, also i love fishing where every week we go boating for fishing.

Who feel he wants to join us at the cafe please do.

Regards

I just moved to Kuwait this week and I am interested in joining you guys for sports and chilling out.

I am looking for a card game or for people to play Wii or Play Station with.

Hi
Welcome on board Pual.
Currently do not go alot coz i had a car accident and my car is finish .I go on friday with my friends to play basketball on Fintas beach or on Marina.Recenly Marina bball courts have been fixed and its looks good now.

They do coffee shop gathering sometimes but recently everybody get busy and they stop doing it.

Hello Jose,

Welcome to expat-blog forum

Happy Holidays!

Welcome on board Jose and happy New year

Hello my name is Eldon Taylor and I will be arriving in Riyadh around January 5th, 2012.  I like to do a variety of activities such as scuba diving, hiking, camping, rapelling, etc. I am very interested in being a part of this group and would like to keep informed of any activities.

Thanks

Welcome on board etaylor58.Kindly note this group is for Kuwait expats,since you are in Riyadh ,you need to check KSA expat form.

Thanks Moo, I did notice you were in Kuwait but if you guys do anything I can join in, i.e.scuba diving I would be mnore than interested in joining you.

Eldon

HEY...HAPPY TO FIND COOL PEOPLE :)............
I WAS SEARCHING FOR SCUBA DIVING & HERE I FIND YOU PEOPLE INTERESTED....COUNT ME IN.....
ABOUT SALSA INTERESTED BUT ANY IDEA OF THE RATE........I LIVE IN FAHAHEEL + GOT A CAR ALSO.......

Hi Allen ,Welcome on Expat-blog.

For the Salasa check in the form about Denize, she gives dances lessons such as Bachata,Cha cha and Salsa.

hey hey frndz...im interested for the sport activities..get me in :)

Any couples acticityies? My husband and I are recently married, we are a young couple, we both like sports, chilling, smoking, picnics .... And we like to be near other couples... So,, hows the deal on that?

Count me in !!!!

:)

I am off tomorrow,Going to play basketball who want to join me.

Hi all,

Any news of Table tennis? is any one is interested to go on Fridays or Saturdays , I also go for daily walking from 11 pm to 1 am from SCK ( scientific centre of Kuwait ) to Marina and back , I stay in Hawally and even ready to drop however wants to join.

Hey Mo,

I am very interested in joining the activities group in general, as i have just got here to Kuwait very recently and i would like to be active, meet new people & get to know the country more :).

thanks in advance :)

Hi All,

let's do something guys this weekend!!

Weather is windy this weekend but let see saturday if we can meet to play Vollyball or basketball.

We have gathering today at Layale Al Helmeya  coffe shop in Salmeyah Gulf road.Everybody is welcome to join us at 8:00 PM

4) Chill outs: Every Saturday morning and/or Friday night we get together in a different coffee shop. Meet new folks, talk about what's new and swap stories.

when is the next meeting and where :)

hi friends...
what is the plan for the next saturday morning?
I would like to join...
lets have fun.
see you there:)

Hi all
anyone intrested in Scuba diving  in the red sea
please have a look at my adv in Classifieds

Diver

Are there any volleyball games or basketballs going on soon?

Hi Mo.Mughrabi and everyone,
all these sound great for me.
I am gonna send you through msg my phone number in order to get updated by sms about the differents activities. asa you'll save it i will remove the msg.
cheers,
Selim.

Any events going on anyone?

Going to play basketball tomorrow !

Hi everyone.
Me too have the same story as any new comer.
Really interested in sports and related activities.
Please let me know how can i join.
Also, i donot have a local phone yet, so if anyone can update me by mails would be really appriciated.
Hope to get some update soon and join for some fun activities.
My mail id is ([email protected])

thanks and looking forward to it!!!! :=)

futsal anyone?

Even im in for beach volleyball

I do have one.

lelya wrote:

just i lost my ball...but its ok

We can try and play this weekend. How many persons will come?

Im in.

@Denizkizi I go to salsa class in salmiya on Sundays at 8 till 10  for 5 kd.

I used to go there to attend Bachata dance class with diniz.