Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)

You are welcome khaled.I will let you know when we will go next time.
Today we went late at 9:30 PM and finish 11:30 PM.
There were few guys there and we just practice .
The weather was not good today . It was humid.My shirt was wet .i went to ic cream shop and when the salesman saw my shirt , he said who pour water over you. lol

haha! look forward to the next one then.

Please... can we play ball this week. The weather is awesome... and I wanna enjoy..... and its vacation and I super bored.... yalla!!! lol  play ball?

There are two basketball court one on mosherf and one in bayan .i will check which one is open this week and i will let u know guys when we cango there

In salmiya would be better....if possible...thanks!

Salmeyah these days is traffic tese days

loool

hi dear friends!nice to meet u here.since I am new here any idea where exactly the jogging is held in salmiya 7pm -8pm & which day?
thanks kindest regards

Hey guys,

If you're looking for a great way to meet new people the Kuwait Little Theatre is the place for you.  Auditions for the awesome musical 'Hairspray' are taking place Monday 17th and Wednesday 19th of January from 7-9pm, and on Saturday 22nd of Jan from 2-5pm and the Kuwait Little Theatre.

For more information check out the website www.theklt.com or search us on Facebook.  It's going to be a great show and we would love to see some new faces!  Even if you don't want to be on stage, we always need people to help out so contact us via the website.

Hope to see you there!

arash, i think the jogging activity is done on mondays and tuesdays, im certain of tuesday, and they meet @ hard rock cafe or near it.

i think u would be able to recognise a group of joggers, so go there @ 7 on any day you are free, if u find em, great, if u dont, u can still jog around until the next day :) its a 1/7 chance u land em right the first time, with my advice, its probably 5/7 coz i heard about em.

anyhoo, its good to have a group to jog with, to set pace etc. but i always viewed jogging as a singular sport; u cant really talk much whilst jogging, nor are u supposed to, hampers the breathing process and makes it difficult.

enjoy

Ive heard about the jogging at the Hard Rock also, they either meet mon, wed, fri, or tues and thur.  They meet there and on the other days in front of the kuwait towers.  I've ran with them before, it was fun.

There are several groups there when we were there, some groups just run, others run and do activities along the way (lunges, air squats, etc...)

hey could you please do something fun quickly !
i have been staying here for a week ! and im only staying for 4 more days and i haven't done anything ! seems you do stuff together you wont mind another person

Hey guys, it's nice to see some like-minded people.  I spend a lot of my free time diving (PADI Divemaster).  Things have taken a bit of a quiet turn so it would be good to catch up and get something sorted.  Please keep me posted on any events/meet-ups.  Many Thanks.

Guys what happen to the activity group.
Tomorrow am going to play bball with my friend at marina court.
if anyone want to go send me message so we can meet and practice together.

hello guys ..i am just wondering does anyone in kuwait put up golfing ( on amateur level ) I dont even have any capped ratings lol.. i do believe they have ample golfing range or golf training facilities in kuwait / without any exorbitant fees to pay hopefully ..?

Welcome on Expat.com Solly :D

:)

Hi and welcome on board Sandyclover!

I think we hardly had shorter introductions before :D

Regards
Armand

Thanks Yud:D

:)

New to the site, I've been here a week and I'm ready to start getting involved in some activities.

Definitely interested in diving if you guys are still doing that.  Plus, did the cafe meetup thing ever take off?  I'd be interested in that and I'd try some dancing too, even though I'm not very good.

Let's keep this thing going.  If I don't see any action, maybe we could just start a new thread.

Welcome on Expat.com randomumblinguy ;)

Hello Guys,
Do you still play basketball ?
If yes , please let me know .. I'm interested to play.

Hi shadowz911 , I play sometimes,but now adays weather is bad .
what is your height ?

Hi guys and girls.. Here is a new interesting event.. And its a great excuse to meet new people.. The place and the class is very nice.. Go throw the topic from the link below and see if your interested:
(moderated: no free ads please)

Moo,Sorry for the late response..
Well , My height is 190cm ;D
However, I did not play for like 5 years now:)

Hi guys

I'll be in kuwait in a few weeks time and would appreciate any help in finding a place where I can play football. I read all 4 pages with no muc help with regards to footie.

I'm almost ready for " Chill outs" guys :), but u atleast put your pictures in profile and write your interest there... Almost free for next friday!!!

Welcome on board Julia33

Try to visit the Egaila Park here in Fintas. You can guys play basketball, volleyball, badminton.You can do jogging, walking and working out..

Denizkizi wrote:

Are you guys interested in a backgammon tournament?

I love Backgammon tournaments ... and I'm in :)

hey all new here u might this a bit funny :3 i lived in Kuwait for 12 years or so since i was a kid XD from lebanon living in kuwait ;3 well trying to get new friends since my current friends have a diffrent life style so we are no longer friends :3
would u guys mind me chilling with u guys ? XD

Hi...

I am interested in basketball,can you please send me the schedule,on my e mail
[email protected]

Thank You For great idea

Welcome Omomer
I think to practice Basket Ball on Friday morning or Saturday morning, Early morning is good like 5:30 A.m. do not like to send emails .I prefer to use the form so that everybody can know what's going on.

hello..

thanks for reply..Can you please tell me where you will go to play this weekend (23&24 Sep.)?

I think marina court in salmeyah city is fine.Regarding which day (23 or 24) I will decide on thursday.I will post it here.
Did you play bball before or its your 1st time  and do you have the basic skills ?

Hi..
  this good ,i was expert before , just not practicing since coming to kuwait.

I went last friday at 6 AM and it was nice. Sorry i forget to post the date and time here but we can do it again next week.

Hi Mo
I'm descending on Kuwait on saturday for the first time.
Would be interested in scuba diving but have no 'formal' licences.
I have done a couple of dives but am probably best described as beginner.
Any good?

Welcome on board finny
I never dive before but i was thinking last june to start learning but i was busy.Tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM i am going to play basketball at salmeyah.