Have you seen (or been proposed to buy) my orange Furla bag?

Hi,

On friday 27th of july I have been mugged in klcc, just next to Troika.
They stole my orange Furla bag, the coordinated wallet, and also a pair of jimmy choo and my Nikon camera (J2 model), orange.
I believe they were not interested in those items but more in cash, so this could have been thrown just nearby - or sold to you?

please contact me - they are sentimental items I treasure for the person who offered them to me.
thank you

Hi Poplinette,

I'm sorry to read what happened to you. You should maybe try to give a statement or report the issue to the nearby police station. Give them details of the objects - camera,wallet and else, value of money in the wallet, colour of your camera(orange) if possible a picture of your bag please.. that might help them for an investigation.

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I fully agreed with Max, just follow the basic protocols although  highly unlikely to find them (not my wish) - take care yourself next time - Please share your lesson learnt with others so in a way we could possibly avoiding similar occurrence in the future (i hope!)

Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for your messages.
I indeed reported the aggression and thief with list of items at the police station, but, well, nothing happened. Too busy, or I don't have the means to put pressure on the investigation, or I am just another expat having her hand cut for her handbag...
Hence my message on the forum!

You are right Rasai: fellow travellers and inhabitants of KL, these barbaric aggressions with army knives DO happen in KL, it's not a urban legend, so please be careful so that it doesn't happen to you.

Cheers x

Hi Poplinette,

As an Expat... You can still get some media actions.. this is what we did in Melbourne as my friend lost her LV bag + camera, iphone, passport, money and other expensive accessories

Local newspapers wrote an article on the incident and once media got involve the police will definitely pay more attention to your case

Hope you are recovering well from all of this :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

sorry to hear about this.. A good way to find maybe, you can ask the shops nearby to help you? maybe they might have CCTV footage of the same day same time?

just a suggestion, you may never know if you dont try. chances are very small to find anything, but could be worth a try..