Is it a good time to visit now?

Hi,

My husband and I are planning our honeymoon as we go along and our next idea was to go from Istanbul to Cambodia.  We bumped in to a lady yesterday and she said there is a lot of flooding right now.  Would you recommend coming now we were thinking of leaving in two days, is the weather really wet? Would appreciate any insights as to what it is like right now.

Thanks,

Shelley

Ff

Hi

It is rainy season but it remains very hot and at this time of year it is very green and the rice fields are back in action. Personally the best months are October to January but just bring a rain jacket just incase and you will have a great time

Congrats

Jake

I think it's even better now, than in the very hot :cool: months of the dry season. In Siem Reap the weather is great. raining at after-noon, but it's not a tornado. It changes between the different areas

And congratulations.. I Wish you a great honey moon

Hi Shelley,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

It's been a bit wet here in Sihanoukville, but it's still 26-28C when it rains, and it doesn't flood here.
I think now is a great time to visit Sihanoukville, Cambodia. I really don't think the little bit of flooding that's been happening elsewhere is really something to be concerned about.