India

Does any one visit India,
How you guys feels or think about India?
Does this nation is full of snake charmers, elephants or dusty roads full of camels or cows?
or
Does this nation is dream to visit once in life to explore the other side of world where east meet west where 800 languages are spoken with 1000s of different traditions and many religion live together ?

living now 25 years in India I m curious about the reactions you are going to have from newcomers- interesting to follow

Well I have someone from south american nation and she was travelling alone. I could only to be with her in weekends just to guide and simplify her travel experience. But its sad that she has to tolerate a lot like eve teasing and wrong information.
Sometimes things get frustrated and out of control.

true you are , absolutely true !

Do you have such experience?

Well Its realy true wat you shared.. not only the visiters but even Indians face it often,..

when new in India - and on a mission with UNESCO - I knew how to turn everything into positive experience -
even potential danger

but this is a skill not everyone possesses

I help a lot now as well , guide Foreigners in my District

Aishwariya wrote:

Well Its realy true wat you shared.. not only the visiters but even Indians face it often,..

Yes I know and above incident happen just before the Delhi Bus Crime. I must say if she was here at that moment she must be horrified. Infact she was horrified when she choose low standard hotel and driver asked 2500 INR = 50$ from Airport to Paharganj which is like 10 km to 15 km.
And in mean time she has to travel with her baggage to her hotel like 500 metre and people were like want to touch her n offering Hotel its horrific even for Indian.

neline mondal wrote:

when new in India - and on a mission with UNESCO - I knew how to turn everything into positive experience -
even potential danger

but this is a skill not everyone possesses

I help a lot now as well , guide Foreigners in my District

Nice its kool and very helpful act :)

if i may say something also, it seems like an older age helps to prevent bad situations...

TAJLADY wrote:

if i may say something also, it seems like an older age helps to prevent bad situations...

Well I dont think its work for older people in bad situation.
Robbers or eve teaser dont believe in age.