Places to visit in Guinea Conakry

Hi,

For the ones living in Guinea Conakry, what would you suggest to discover the country?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Guinea Conakry, the tourist sites?

How to visit the country in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in Guinea Conakry?

Thank you in advance for participating. ;)

Julie

Salut j'espere que ce n'est pas tard d'intervenir par rapport à votre question.
En effet située en afrique de l'ouest la guinée conakry est un pays dotée de beaucoup de sites touristiques,allant des grandes fallaises aux grandes chutes d'eaux dont les plus connus sont ''voil de la mariee et la chute de ditinn,.des grands sites historiques et archeologiques notament la merveille de soumba,la dame du mali sur le mont loura et le singe qui fume sur le mont kakoulima;. Vous avez également à visiter le plus haut sommet de l afrique de louest qu'est le mont nimmba au sud du pays;là se trouve les crapeaux mammiferes,des crapeaux géants aui n'existent qu'en guinée et ne peuvent vivre nul part ailleurs à travers le monde.
Pour un couple il existe des grandes plages et des petites iles où il fait bon vivre telque la plage de bel air a boffa les iles de loos.En plus la guinée estb un scandal minier donc assez d'opportunité d'emploi pour une main d'oeuvre qualifiée.
Pour plus d'infos je suis dispos ,nhésiter pas à me laisser un mail au :[email protected]

Bonjour boubacar907.

Merci de votre contribution.

Cordialement.

Karen :)

Hi I hope this is not late to intervene in relation to your question.
Indeed located in West Africa's Guinea Conakry is a country with many attractions, ranging from large fallaises the big waterfalls, the most famous are the'' voil married and fall Ditinn,. the great historical sites and archaeological notament the wonder of Sumba, the lady of Mali on loura Mount and monkey who smokes on Mount Kakoulima;. You also have to visit the highest peak of west africa what Mount nimmba south of the country, there is mammals, toads, giant toads of aui exist only in Guinea and can not live anywhere else worldwide.
For a couple there are great beaches and small islands where life is good telque range air boffa beautiful islands of Guinea ESTB loos.En more so a mining scandal enough job opportunity for a hand of The work described.
For more info I'm rested, nhésiter not leave me a mail to: boubacar907 [at] yahoo.fr