Places to visit in Hyderabad

Hi,

For the ones living in Hyderabad, what would you suggest to discover the region?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Hyderabad, the tourist sites?

How to visit the region in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in Hyderabad?

Thank you in advance for participating ;)

Julie

Hi Julie,
Please let me know if you are coming to visit Hyd or just curious to know?
You can also check the website http://www.aptdc.gov.in/home.html
I can suggest you in a better manner if you tell me what type of vacation you are looking for, is it mostly shopping or monuments visit etc.
Faiyaz.

Hi Faiyaz,

Thank you for your reply.
Well, I just wanted to know for now ;). The idea is to know how to discover the city, the interesting sites.
For instance, what are your favourite places in Hyderabad?

Hi julie!

I am living in hyderbad, interesting places here are many like
Historical places like
Charminar, golconda fort, salarjung museum, Nizams jewellary exhibition.
Other places like snow world, tank bund, Ramoji film city, zoo park.
There are many temples too like sanghi, birla temple, medak church its some 2 hrs journey from hyderbad.

Hope u have a good time in hyderabad!
Cheers!
Rahul.

Hi Julie,
My Favorite place in Hyderabad is KBR Park and Lotus Pound, since I am a nature lover this two places gives me the feeling of away from the concrete Jungle.
Please check the website which I have provided earlier for places to visit in Hyderabad.

Whenever you or your friends plan to come just email me or post a blog.

Faiyaz.

:)

Hi Faiyaz,

Faiyaz143 wrote:

Thank you for your reply.
Well, I just wanted to know for now wink. The idea is to know how to discover the city, the interesting sites.
For instance, what are your favourite places in Hyderabad?

Hi Julie,
My Favorite place in Hyderabad is KBR Park and Lotus Pound, since I am a nature lover this two places gives me the feeling of being away from the concrete Jungle.  However there are many places in Hyderabad to visit for shopping, clubbing, historic monuments.  Please check the website aptdc.gov.in/packages/Hyderabad/book/imgs/hyderabad.pdf  apart from this places like Chow-Mahal-Palace are worth a visit

Whenever you or your friends plan to come just email me or post a blog.

Faiyaz.

Hello Faiyaz143.

Please note that Julie forms part of the Expat.com Team. This topic is aimed at acquiring some informations and tips about the must-see places in Hyderabad and the tourist sites when visiting Hyderabad.

Thank you.

Karen :)

Hello Julie,
Hyderabad is a multi-cultured city.To get to see people from different parts of India settled in Hyderabad.You will have a great learning experience here.There are many Historic Monuments that will take you to the old era and shopping is fun as Hyderabad is also known as pearl city.

You must have some known person here so that your travel will be a life time experience.

Don't miss Charminar, Golconda Fort, and Falaknuma Palace if you are interested in hsitorical monumnets. Ramoji Film City is the outstanding places if you are with kids especially. Necklace Road, Hyderabad Pearls are worth watch in the city. If your are a nature lovers you will surely love to be at Nehru Zoological Park , NTR Gardens ,Indira Park, KBR National Park , Kotla Vijayabhaskara Reddy Botanical Gardens ,Lumbini Park , Lotus Pond, Mrugavani National Park. These all places are located in the city or nearby. Happy  Journey !!

@ sumera2729 and whrhotel: Thank you for your contribution :top:

There is a cave temple in Bidar (120km BHEL, Limgampally) you have to walk through the water in a cave with few turnings...

Hello Julie, Welcome to Hyderabad, I`m 3 years in Hyderabad City, as guys mentioned ... the god thing in Hyd is Multi Places that could to be visited . .. especially the Natural places.. Ramoji Film City, Golkonda Fort, Charminar, Snow World, Swimming Park, Osman Sagar, and different places me also I haven`t been to them but my friends been there .... and hope that could share you the tours ..if you want any accompany hope be contacted