Places to visit in Agadir

Hi,

For the ones living in Agadir, what would you suggest to discover the region?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Agadir, the tourist sites?

How to visit the region in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in Agadir?

Thank you in advance for participating ;)

Julie

hi
firstly welcome to agadir and have nice stay.
in agadir and region they are alot of very nice place 
-beach excursion
-montain excursion
also you can visit some near place to agador city  like older place or historical place and also you will can enjouiy your  holiday arround city (beach  city center  shopping +traditional shopping(souk)
and for young people they are many place for party and fun ( night club some resturant with animation music around beach pub and alung  for great ainmation .

Hello

Many Days trips are offred from Agadir

-Troudant , Essaouira, Marrakech , Massa , Tafraoute

Activites are plenty too :

jey sky
camel ride
horse ride
quad bike
biking
hiking
alking

a small search in google or in Tripadvisor will show you all

wish i heped you .

regards

@ Mido004 and moupassant -> Thank you for your contribution ;)

Hallo Julie

When I have friends visiting we usually tend to do one or all of the following:

Morning trip to Immouzzer followed by either lots of paddling in the Paradise Valley or lunch at Aourir

Trip to Taroudannt for the souk there - nice atmosphere and more traditional than Agadir or Inzegane.

Beach and Souk in Agadir.. maybe with lunch at the fishing port

Also it is nice to do a trip into the Anti-Atlas or down the coast to see the birds in the Souss Massa National Park.

I live in a little village in the hills just outside Agadir so we do some walking round here as well.

Hope you have a good trip

Hazel

Take a fishing /lunch trip.  My husband and I took a trip and we had a great time. It was about $30 lunch was unbelievable. In the marina in agadir.