Good OBGYN (female) near Nasr city Cairo

Hello I am looking for a good OBGYN in Cairo, most preferably near Nasr city. Also, how does the health care system work here? I am due in early March. Please let me know if there is health insurance or what not. Also are the hospitals up to date with technology? and I do not have insurance so how much will it cost? I am Thank you.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Mashkam !

Your post has been moved to the Cairo forum for better visibility.
As for the health insurance maybe you could try contacting our partner here: https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/africa/egypt/cairo/
Hope it helps.

Regards
Armand

hii dear,
well i do know some1 who goes to Obgyn female...but in Maadi she is one of the best i will contact my friend to give me the details and then i will shoot it in a mail for u .... hospital tech are not up to date ....u dont need insurance as there is nothing like this here...just wenever u need dr u go their Private Clinic and pay the fees see wat s/he tell u and then u go to the pharmacy and get ur drug/s and see wen s/he as u to come again and be in time the second time u pay nothing its for free ...as if u went to hospital where u will pay less fees u wont get much attention usually ...%99 wen we go to dr we go to their private clinics ONLY ... wenever u need a help about anything plz let me know as i know good enough info about here...
faithfuly ,
Dina.