Hi all!

I am new member! I am vietnamese!
I speak E not well! but I am very enthusiastic! active! annd friendly,
I love children, I would like to take care of and play with them!
so if you need a person who can become a friend with them, help them, and play with them, please call me! I am willing to to that!
It is all free because I love children!
But I dont have a lot of experience to take care of a little child, as I am just 19, and   never work as a nanny!
but I used to take care of my little sister!! very funy!
although I dont have experience, I blieve that my loving children can me do anything well.
please,contact me if you have requirement

Hi Nhu Tinh Nguyen,
Welcome aboard to the forum and Expat.com. Hope you will like it here.

To help with your request as a nanny, you could try posting a job on there where others can read and if interested, they will contact you. This is the link for the Baby Sitting Jobs in Vietnam - Then click on the "Post a baby sitting job or your CV" Now goto Babysitting and then follow it from there.

Hope this helps and good luck, :)

J :cool:

Nice to meet you.

You love the children, you would like to take care and play with them!

-> Look like you are ready to get married. Lol

I m just joke, don't angry!

Cheer.

:cool:

francis.pham wrote:

Nice to meet you.

You love the children, you would like to take care and play with them!

-> Look like you are ready to get married. Lol

I m just joke, don't angry!

Cheer.

Hello

Hello friendz ....
I need a business girl from vietnam ......
I u ready     .... Msg me

How many cost of a pensil in vietnam...

Mrdeepu wrote:

Hello friendz ....

Please be advised that this forum is not a dating site. If you are looking for a business partner I suggest you give a lot more information about why you need a business woman. The more information you give then the more chance you have of getting a reply.

Tip number one: dont hesitate to use Youtube for muchacho children songs, games in foreign languages. As long as the babies like it, play it. No preconception! My nephews speak English nicely  at the grand age of three all thanks to lotsa lotsa youtube children songs (marsha and bear, pocoyo...). he speak not a word of spanish (bother!) or french (Ugh~) and three words of Russian (rabbit, you just wait). He almost never watch any youtube viet video.

Tip number two: Dirty old fathers from abroad like to fantasize about THE babysitter (au pair) so take care on that front. Mind, if you want to bag one, it's something to pay attention to it. If you dont, be prepared to slap his hands away as he, ahem, hold the baby (and the babysitter).

stumpy wrote:
Mrdeepu wrote:

Hello friendz ....

Please be advised that this forum is not a dating site. If you are looking for a business partner I suggest you give a lot more information about why you need a business woman. The more information you give then the more chance you have of getting a reply.

Old 'expat?' Blog has reached new heights of class.
Young NHU TINH NGUYEN drops a sweet photo of her 19 year old self and posts her private phone number.
Pure innocence.

And mrdeepu wants a 'business girl' from vietnam.
He's not living in Vietnam nor asking about living in Vietnam.
Pure web trawler.

Why people 'khung' nowadays?  :)

Hi NHU TINH NGUYEN > if you are looking for a job, please post your ad in the jobs section.

Thank you.

Topic closed

Closed