FOREX TRADING IN INDIA

DEAR ALL

PLEASE TELL ME THAT FOREX TRADING IN INDIA BY INDIVIDUAL IS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL

Hello vamsipenu.

Could you please lower capslock while writing on the forum, in order to facilitate the reading.

Thanks

Karen :)

In India, Forex trading is crime and person found involved in it immediately charged of violation of law. For more details you can also check our this link too.
Forex India in India

But i think for NRI s it is allowed i hope so?

I think you can create forex account and trade in currency and derivatives.
do you have any demat account

Hi Vamsipenu,

As per my knowledge it is legal in India, however it is better to check with a India Nationalized Bank.

Faiyaz.

Forex in India is legal and you need to have an account to trade. However, I would like to know which software do you guys used to trade? I have tried using accounts from Angel broking, and Kotak but it was not that great as it lacks flexibility.

After bit of research and recommendation by one of friend who is in this field, he recommended me xStation at Sandton Direct. I think this is the best platform on the market. The reason I like it because it gives you complete freedom of using it anywhere as it requires no installation and you can use it anywhere you choose, from any device - home, office, internet cafes and computers.

May I know which software you guys are using and has anyone used xStation at Sandton Direct. Would love to hear from you guys soon.

Regards :)

Hello mominwasi

Thank you for your participation on this thread.

However please note that the latter has been inactive since August 2013  :whistle:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Yes, I saw that but I thought to ask the questions and share my view so as other user like me find it helpful or provide some helpful information according to this knowledge.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct