Hello

Im a young (ish) single girl who has relocate from Manchester to Dusseldorf - pempelfort area for a great Job opportunity working for C&A. Im looking  to meet new people to explore the city, bars and have a laugh with. I'm also looking for a good gym that has great classes such as spinning and yoga, if anyone can advise that would be great. I dont speak German of yet. Basically I want any advise good or bad and maybe chat with people to make friends.

Thanks

Hi ya
Im in the same situation as you ,just moved for a job and don't speak a word of german so if u would like to met up for a drink or a look around Dusseldorf message me
Talk soon
Mary

hi

Hello! I just found your profile here and thought about sending you a message!:) I just moved to Düsseldorf myself a week ago from Finland and am looking for friends to hang out with. Please respond if you're still here!:)

Hi ya
Still here and would love to met up my name is Mary you never said what yours was ? The best time to met up for me is the weekends does that suit you ?
Talk soon
Mary

Hi! yeah my name is Susanna. I have all the weekends off so would love to meet up!:)

Hi shay
I'm in the same position as u , moved over from Ireland for a job without any german . Would love to met up !
Talk soon
Mary

Hey!
Welcome to Dusseldorf.
It is a nice place with lots of English speaking people. I had the same problem when I landing for the first time. Would be interested in any parties where we meet with different people? we can even catch for a drink or so and explore the city. What do you think?

Cheers!
Mo..

Hi guys, I move to Dusseldorf tomorrow!  Would love to meet some other newbies as well.  My German is non existent at this stage.  Hopefully I'll rectify that in time.  But give me a shout if you want to get together :-)
Bex

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]