TIRED, TIRED

Yep, am tired, exhausted and worn out in the name of seeking for a job. Tired of perusing the classifieds in the dailies and browsing the net. Tired of staring at my phone hoping for that call that will change my situation. Tired of waking up early in the morning to do a lot of nothing, going round in circles like a mad woman. Tired of the endless long hours and sleepless nights, how can you get a good night's sleep when your brain is so alert from being idle the whole day?

Now,I need help! Help with this idleness that has engulfed my brain and continues to consume me each passing day...... If you need an extra hand at your work place but your budget doesn't allow it, please get in touch.

Hi Madge,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I understand your situation and trust me you are not the first one or the last one in this kind of loop ;)

Can you please let us know in which sector you are looking for a job or maybe briefly what are you qualifications ?

Focus, be positive and keep it up :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you Maximilien for your empathy :)Am not looking for a paying job necessarily (though it would be welcome). Just looking forward to make use of time in a productive manner.

Check your inbox for a copy of my c.v. You might have to copy and paste it on word for better clarity.

Thanks.

I have various skills and experience in customer service, clerical work, credit officer,as an administration assistant and over the counter sales. My passion lies in customer service delivery. My dreams in the automobile industry. Be it a garage, yard etc.

Hello Madge.

I would suggest you to post your resume/CV in the Jobs in Kenya section and specify the category in which you're looking forward to work in.

The categories that best suit you are;

- Administrative job offers in Kenya

- Customer service job offers in Kenya

Hope it helps.

Thanks and best of luck

Karen :)

HI,

Sorry about your frustration.  We have all been there and being an election year its tough.

I have been to a training session done by an American company that is currently located in Nairobi.  You learn unique ways of making money at home, on the side or after office hours.

If interested please email me and I'll get you started.  I understand the training sessions are  currently free.

All the best and god bless
Kacheri
[email protected]

Thanks Karen, I'll certainly do that.

Hi Kacheri. Thanks for your response, writing you in a minute.

Hi Madge, hows it going?

Hi. Thanks Sillysamaki for your concern and my apologies for the late reply, had not checked my mail for a while. I got something small to do to keep me busy but any ideas are welcome. It's a job that leaves me a bit frustrated because I am not as productive as I should be:)

Ok coool,
here is a friends contact- she owns a recruitment company and fits job opening with cvs, she is a huge resource in many ways, Kathrine is her name, Odumont is the company- based in Westlands, justm opposite cake city, email her on [email protected]

perhaps you can look for something more suited to your strengths and skills and passion.

Hey Madge,

I hope you got something to keep you busy.  I can suggest getting a job as an insurance sales agent.  Most insurance companies are always hiring sales agents so you will get a position with Britam, Jubilee etc.

Hi kacheri,

Kindly send me the details of the American company that is training for working at home. Please in box me at [email protected]. many thanks in advance