Minimum requirements to get family visa

sir,
my visa house electrocution and i am 10 years expat in Saudi Arabia
and 4000 salary. i need permanence family visa?

With that profession and salary, try your luck. If you get it well and good.

Salam

How are you.I am having problem in getting my family visa.|Already i aplied for family visa and also did chamber of commerce.But the problem is that in the inform i not mentioned her father name and grandfather name.Now the foreign office required those information.So now can i edit those information or i have to do chamber of commerce again.And what is the legal way to edit it?????
my cell no is 0598229805.Please do inform me either through email address or this cell number.

Thanks.

israr khan884 wrote:

Salam

How are you.I am having problem in getting my family visa.|Already i aplied for family visa and also did chamber of commerce.But the problem is that in the inform i not mentioned her father name and grandfather name.Now the foreign office required those information.So now can i edit those information or i have to do chamber of commerce again.And what is the legal way to edit it?????
my cell no is 0598229805.Please do inform me either through email address or this cell number.

Thanks.

You will have to apply again in the MOFA site and this time make sure that you mention all names. You will have to get it attested again as well.

u can help me

Help with what ?

i am staying in mumbai interested to shift in saudi my husband is already working there at 44000/-indian rupees i need a job with family visa as i have 1yr old baby with me so how much i demand

help me in searching a job in saudi riyadh with a maid for full time for my child

I am graduate with mathematics and economics.and doing b Ed. I am married with four kids. I want a teaching job in Saudi Arabia.how can I apply and where can I apply. I am in a great need of job. Is there any chance of getting job for me.

Amber iqbal wrote:

I am graduate with mathematics and economics.and doing b Ed. I am married with four kids. I want a teaching job in Saudi Arabia.how can I apply and where can I apply. I am in a great need of job. Is there any chance of getting job for me.

I don't want to put cold water on your hopes but I suggest you don't set heart on getting a job in KSA.

The teaching job market sector is horribly congested as almost no other job sectors exist for expat ladies. All housewives here thus dream of getting teaching jobs in schools.

2ndly, KSA economy is strong and they can afford hiring the most expensive staff graduated from top rated universities of the world. I don't agree that any employer would need to consider bringing in talent from a developing country.

3rdly, Even if you are lucky enough to find an opportunity, the income will be too low to support the expenditures of a family of 6.

Again, I really didn't want to look pessimistic but these are the facts.

I agree TLL couldn't have put it better.

Oh.if I increase my qualifications in wich field I must study.what can i do to get a job is there any possibility that me and my husband both we earn in ksa to support our kids. Wich kind of job I can do at ksa? I mean may i need computer courses to get any respectable job there. On wich field I should apply.

Amber iqbal wrote:

Oh.if I increase my qualifications in wich field I must study.what can i do to get a job is there any possibility that me and my husband both we earn in ksa to support our kids. Wich kind of job I can do at ksa? I mean may i need computer courses to get any respectable job there. On wich field I should apply.

Its difficult to find a job and then come to KSA, more than finding a job while you are here. If you are arriving here on a family dependent visa then you have your time and patience to know the market better and find a teaching job, and most times it does not require any specific / further studies than what you already have.

dear sir i wanted a visa of family please give me rsponse iwait for email

arifx1 wrote:

dear sir i wanted a visa of family please give me rsponse iwait for email

From who m do you want a visa my dear, I dont have one to give you :P

Dear Freinds,

My proffession is Starter commercial correspondence (  كاتب مراسلات تجاريه),can i possible to get family visa?

Shifil Ameen
from Saudi Arabia

[Moderated]

can AC TECHNICIAN (Funni mukaif tabreed o tarkeeb) bring their family in KSA ?

Hi,

My husband is working in Dammam as asst. manager. in his visa they mentioned his position as asst. manager. Is it possible to come there to meet my husband and we planned to settle there.

Please help me is it possible.

Regards,
Jeni

jenifrank wrote:

Hi,

My husband is working in Dammam as asst. manager. in his visa they mentioned his position as asst. manager. Is it possible to come there to meet my husband and we planned to settle there.

Please help me is it possible.

Regards,
Jeni

If he has family status from company then he can request for visa and come, otherwise he will bear all expenses. It is possible in both cases.

Thank you so much.

if he requesting visa from the company. how many months it will take?

Regards,
Jeni

jenifrank wrote:

Thank you so much.

if he requesting visa from the company. how many months it will take?

Regards,
Jeni

Depends on company , normal process until visa issuance can take 2 months.

I am working in Saudi Arabia in a consultant job
My status (profession) on iqama (ID) is General Surveyor
Am I eligible for permanent family visa?

naveed 2009 wrote:

I am working in Saudi Arabia in a consultant job
My status (profession) on iqama (ID) is General Surveyor
Am I eligible for permanent family visa?

Yes.

thanks HRguru I have diploma/certificate than no problem for family visa?

naveed 2009 wrote:

thanks HRguru I have diploma/certificate than no problem for family visa?

A diploma might be an issue, better use any authentic technical certification that you have or Bachelors. Try with the diploma though, it might work.

dear friends,

someone help me bcz i want to know about the family visa.i am an iti hoder so i am eligible for applying the family visa.my iquama proffesion is technician.pls help me someone has know anything about this thing pls

jibin2013 wrote:

dear friends,

someone help me bcz i want to know about the family visa.i am an iti hoder so i am eligible for applying the family visa.my iquama proffesion is technician.pls help me someone has know anything about this thing pls

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … sions.html

Hope this helps.

hi, got a job offer for SR 5500/- in Saudi & other of QR 6500/- in qatar , which one should i take ?? what are the minimum requirements for family visa??

c2mohan wrote:

hi, got a job offer for SR 5500/- in Saudi & other of QR 6500/- in qatar , which one should i take ?? what are the minimum requirements for family visa??

You shouldn't take both, the money offered in Qatar and in Saudi is not enough to have a decent life and savings.

Dear Sir,

My visa profession is " kahraba ishthukkal le modath thahvil" still i dont know the meaning...... Can i bring my family to ksa?
i am working as a power plant maintenance enginner...... pls help me

can i bring my family on HVAC TECNICIAN Profession???

hi i am vincy from qatar but my native is  india . i have finished masters in nursing and i wish tojoin as a lecturer in nursing colleges .this i because my husband got a job in saudi .please can you help me an moreover can u give me information regarding the admission of my child in KG2 . thank you

Brother.... In saudi 5500SR is not a good salary...........
But you can manage your family of two with this income............
In qatar with a salary package like this you can't bring your family.....

I from my side.... you can select the offer from saudi.......

Asalamalaikum,

Dear Friend,

My profession is Architectural draughtsman on my IQAMA and I have draughtsman civil certificate (2 years from I.T.I), can I get permanent family visa?

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanks

Brother U Can Bring Your Family........

In your visa....... there is a term " Funni".........Then you can bring your family..........it means technician........as per saudi rules technician category can bring thier family

Ben Jose wrote:

In your visa....... there is a term " Funni".........Then you can bring your family..........it means technician........as per saudi rules technician category can bring thier family

My profession on Iqama is Fanni but i have Telecom Engineering Degree. can this can make any problem for me to apply for family permanent visa ?

My profession in Iqama and Degree is different.

Hello,

ITI certificate holders can get family visa in Saudi?

Regards,

Faisal

Hello HR Guru,

I found that from this site technician can bring their family on permanent visa but what about the current situation, is it possible to bring family on permanent visa for ITI certificate holders? (2years Electronics mechanic)my visa not yet applied but i want to know this before apply.
Thanks

Faisal