HI

hi everybody
I'm happy to be one of you
;);)

welcome

HI! Me too :cool:

Hi  malikamimi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please tell us more about yourself and how we can be helpful? :)

Thank you,

David.

hi everybody
sincerely I didn't expect all this kindness from all of you, thank you so much.
so,3 years ago, I lost my job, and my life had completely changed since that. It's so hard to have this feeling of uselessness, and it's so difficult to find another job.
One of my dreams was to make a long trip all over the world,you understand now how that is so difficult.
I used to teach French to students, which I love so much,but now, I'm spending all my days at home.
Once again, thank you so much for your kindness and goodness.

hiya mimi

welcome around here hope you can find what you looking for and more hopes to be able to give you help if within possibilities
all the best of luck

Change can be the beginning of something good! It can be hard waiting but just keep pushing forward, you'll find your way ;)

Hi malikamimi,

Life works in a mysterious way and life is now.. never feel useless in a world full of love, happiness and opportunities.. make the best of each day.. keep it up and make it happen :)

Where about would you like to travel and do you still feel like working again or just travelling around the globe and rolling as far as you can ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

thanks a lot

hi
I love what you said, yes, I'll do my best to get back my 'happy life'!
I love to discover new countries, new cultures, new people,adventures,that's why I'm dreaming of a long trip.
don't worry,I'm a fighter, I don't quit easily!
life deserves to fight for.
thank you for your kind words!

I'll do it, fore sure
thank you

hello malika , you're wolecome to Expat-blog
im jalil froom casablanca
;)

hi

merhaba