Dammam 2nd Industrial City

#1 27 March 2010 13:53:01

simone_william

Dammam 2nd Industrial City

Hello there..anyone currently working in Dammam 2nd Industrial city? I would like to ask if there are housing/apartments available within the vicinity of the area? Or should I look into Khobar and Dammam city proper? And also, how about the transportation? I don't know how to drive.. The company will provide me housing & transportation allowance.. but the problem is..I don't know where to look for a good place..

Is there any filipino who also works there, who wants to share flat and I will join ride to/from the industrial city? Ofcourse, Im very much willing to pay..

If you know anyone.. please kindly contact me to this number: 0507524029 or email me at: ronald[at]tiongwoon.com or onad_dejesus[at]yahoo.com

Thanks...

Looking forward to hear from anyone!

#3 04 April 2010 16:47:08

MisterStretch

Re: Dammam 2nd Industrial City

You should really hook up with some Filipinos that are familiar with the area. I would highly recommend that on Thursday or Friday evening, you go down to the Filipino market, just off the Corniche Road in Al-Khobar.

There you will find hundreds and hundreds of Filipino workers, notices for housing, jobs and assistance.

Good luck.

Expatriate health insurance Dammam
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dammam.
>> Click here
Expat banking Dammam
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Dammam
A few tips from professionals about moving to Dammam.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Dammam
Don't worry and travel happy across Dammam.
>> Click here