Any native BRITISH or US people here who speak BAHASA? Need HELP!

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the 'London School of Economics and Political Science' and currently working on my Master thesis for the program 'MSc in Social and Cultural Psychology'. For my research I need people from the UK or US who have indonesian language skills to fill in a survey about Self-Attitudes. The survey takes about 5-10 min and is of course completely anonymous. :top:

As you can imagine it's not easy to find people who meet these criteria, so if you're one of them you have no idea how grateful I'd be if you'd do me this favor and help me out! I would appreciate it SOOOOOOO much!!! :thanks:

I'm not allowed to post the link to the survey in this message, so I wrote it in the 'About me' section on my profile.

Thank you soooo much in advance!!!

Cheers,
Magdalena

P.S.:
Yay I was active enough now in this forum that I'm now allowed to post links in my posts :)
So you guys don't have to go all the way to my profile to get to the survey, here are the links:

If you're from the US: lse.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0cbons2O4sWpRg9

If you're from the UK: lse.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9zE38DeQ4wd3sot

You guys have already been so helpful that I only need 2 more people from the US and 2 more from the UK. You are all awesome :):top:

I had a pop at it for you.
Unusually, and because you've clearly taken some time and trouble to get it right (Unlike most of the demi qualified numpties who post crap surveys here), I did it.

Thanks Fred!!! I really appreciate it! Especially because it's really going rather slow and I was hoping to have all my participants together by tomorrow, but I still need 7 and I doubt that will happen. So really big THANK YOU!
In the rather unlikely case that my thesis is so brilliant that my supervisor wants to publish it (really very unlikely, but I'll do my best), I'll let you all know and send you the article :D

Hi dear maybe u can also post in some other forum website...i will help you by posting on my fb..as many of my expats friends speak awesome Bahasa! :) good luck with your dissertation I still remember writing mine in London few years back!

Thank you so much, that's so nice of you! I already posted it in some other forums and on linkedin etc., but so far this group seems to be the most willing to help :)

But maybe someone here can recommend other similar expat forums?  That would be lovely :)