A teaching opportunity in St Petersburg Russia/

Native speakers are welcom to work with a language school and a children development centre. We are starting up a new interesting project of a bilingual kindergarten in the north of the city - Ozerky metro station: and we are in need of native English speakers to work as nursery teachers or to give classes in English to children aged 2 -7. hours - flexible, pay - good.
If you are intrested, or know of somebody who might be interested in the job, please, let me know so that we can arrange an interview in the nearest future.

Best regards,
Alexander

Hi Alexander,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post your advert in the jobs in Saint Petersburg section?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi! My name is Tammy -I am Canadian currently inSP for  some time.Would be happy to hear from you  :921 8492140,thanks.

Alexander,

Is this job opportunity still available?  I didn't respond early, because I was out of town for my grandmother's funeral.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie

Hi my name is Akshay,i am from India, I am interested to teach english for students ,i had completed bachelor degree and IELTS .So further information of this job please send me email to [email protected]

Regards
AKSHAY.GS
+91-9846-9846-16

Hi Akshay,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Saint Petersburg section please

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

My name is Timmie. I would like to know if this offer is still available. I'm an English teacher with plenty of experience working with children of all ages.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me should you need a dependable teacher to work with your kids.
[email protected]

@ Timmie > I am afraid that this offer is no more available as it has been made in 2013.

I think that it would be best if you can drop your job ad in the Teaching jobs in Saint Petersburg section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed