Would like to move to Australia

hello,
  I m Mrs jayanthi varunan, 23 years old and my qualification is Masters in computerscience (Msc  CS ) , I m very much intrested to make my career in to child education. I hope australia the government is giving more importants to child education n which made me to seek for job related to child education in australia.
my brother-in-law family is in brisbane n they got PR recently.... I also have a 20months old baby girl and from that hope u can give me a right way to enter in to this career in australia..
my confusion is where I have to learn the early child care n education course in india n that will be approved by Australian government .... or do I have any other option.
pls do reply me
thank you
Mrs jayanthi varunan

Hi Mrs jayanthi varunan,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Australia forum.

You may have a look at this guide : Visas in Australia.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

I seriously doubt whether any childcare and education qualifications gained in India will be accepted by the Australian authorities.

I suggest you go online to www.immi.gov.au and see it you qualify for a visa. Then find a job in computer science, come over and undertake a recognised childcare course here in Australia.

thank you Christine...the above link is so useful.

thank you  stumpy ...
I'll see to the link .

Hi
I have total 10 years of work experience in banking/financial planning in india. i am planning to migrate to Australia under skillselect subclass 190 visa.
can anyone help with me understanding the job prospect of banking/financial planning in territory.

Rahul Modi

Rahul

I suggest you Google search for jobs in your field of expertise and see what is on offer.
You could try www.seek.com.au which has all sorts of jobs on offer.