Chanthaburi

Hi,  Any of you guys living in or around Chanthaburi ?

Would love to get some more info about accomodation ets ,, planning to move there late this year or early next .

Barry

Hi Barry,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please give us a little introduction about you and tell us what kind of information are you looking for?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Not over bothered about isolation , rain ,  a half decent house with Sat tv/internet and a few shops fine really ,, visited Makro in the city , a great advantage ,fill freezer , sit out rain downpours ,  nice park there also ,  and the beaches are super.

Really a case of getting some expat contacts in the area for maybe some help getting a place ,6- 12 months or more fine ...  sometime between Dceember and February
Barry

Hello, I live in Trad, 1 province up a head.

I do not know Chantaburi very well there I just moved out here myself. but I do go there sometimes. So what do you want to know, if I go I can try to find the answer for you!

Sharai

Hi , Sharai ,  thanks for post ,  really I suppose I need a contact or two ,who can help find a place in the area , don't plan to move there till Jan/ Feb , unless I can get out of my lease contract ( possible I guess )

Live alone so a 1 bed or even a large studio OK , My place here 45m,kitchen a must ,  and I don't mind buying furniture etc .Have a decent new car and a m/bike so can get around OK

Chanthaburi , Tha Mai , or the beaches ,Chao Lao very nice .
Would like to have made it down to Trat for a looksee , but was taken by the wide roads , cycle lanes all over , clean , friendly people,  How you doing in Trat ?  Are you impressed ?

I,ve posted on Thaivisa. Eastern   .... a few times  links....
Looking for a house Chanthaburi ............and
House or apartment for rent Chanthaburi .

Updated my profile today some .            Barry

Hi Barry, not sure i can help on the accommodation front as our house is provided by my husbands school. It mostly seems to be a case of asking around to find somewhere to live. Hopefully though, my blog will be of help in settling in - mrsjohnabroad.blogspot.com.  Mrs John

Thanks Mrs John , I'll take a look at at you blog .

Barry

Hi Barry
I live near Chanthaburi and love the area. Just moved there