We want to do charity work with children

Hello all,

I work with a businessmen's coop here in England and we want to do charity work with children and especially orphans in Beira or Chimoio but not through another charity so we need email addresses or phone numbers of small local organisations or individuals in the above cities who are genuinely deserving.  All help will be highly appreciated.  Please reply to [email protected].  Thanks.

Iftikhar.

Unfortunately I cannot assist you...I live in South Africa.Never been to another country ...There are alot of charitable organisations in South Africa that needs assistance....especially with children
regards
Fahad

Assalaamoalicum Fahad Bhai,

Thank you for accepting the contact request.  Although I posted the request for help with contacts of local charities or individuals last year, we have had limited response till now.  Our focus is still Southern Africa but we are no longer confined to Beira or Chimoio.  In fact I corresponded with a few people in Chimoio but the response was not very encouraging.  I understand you are in Johannesburg and we have no reservations about working with genuine people in South Africa.

My understanding of the situation in your part of the world is that there are many deserving individuals, especially widows and their children who could benefit from a helping hand.  However, in all charitable work, one has to be very careful not to encourage a culture of long term dependency.  Ideally, a system of self-help could be set up which, can fall back on charity whenever necessary.  I would like to discuss the specific plans in detail with you, privately.  You can write to me on my email address, [email protected] to see what can be accomplished.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Best regards.

Iftikhar Choudri.

wassalaam Sir
I hope this message finds you in good spirit and mind
My apologies for replying so late....you can contact me on +27793244925 we can chat on Whatsapp or Viber
we can discuss it in detail God willing
regards
Fahad

Initially we wanted to do work in Mozambique but we have found a partner in Malawi recently.  East Africa is better because we already have a presence in Malawi.  I understand you are in Kisumo.  Please tell me a bit more about yourself.  You can reply on my personal email address, which I prefer.  [email protected].  Many thanks.

Iftikhar.

Please write to me on my email address.