Want to start a business in Uzbekistan

I am a Pakistani, living in Faisalabad. I have visited Tashkant last year. I really like this country. I am married and having two sons. I have good business in Pakistan ,now I am interested to have an other business in Uzbekistan. I want to settle in Uzbekistan. Pl. guide me for business.

Hello Saqib Rafiq and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some advices soon.

What kind of business are you looking to settle down?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Is there any Pakistani who will help me, how to settle business in Uzbikistan?

I want to have a Pakistani restaurant in Uzbikistan! Pl. guide me.

I m interested in a business that is concerning with my country, Pakistan. Pakistan is a country which produce good furniture, garments,hosiery items,  towels and imbirioded clothes.
I want a partner who send me the sample a I will export the required items initially and the have a godown in tashkant .
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Hi Saqib Rafiq,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic with your post on the Uzbekistan forum for a better visibility.

Wish you all the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi , Saqib Saab

Nice to see that You want to start business in uzbekistan  . please explain why ?, any how contact me for more information if you want .  I can help you I am living and working tashkent as local .
Engineer Zia Ahmad
Lahore/ Tashkent

Zia AHMAD wrote:

Hi , Saqib Saab

Nice to see that You want to start business in uzbekistan  . please explain why ?, any how contact me for more information if you want .  I can help you I am living and working tashkent as local .
Engineer Zia Ahmad
Lahore/ Tashkent

FYI.
You have posted on a 2 year old inactive thread and so will not get a reply.... :( 
I suggest that you open a new topic thread

I want start clothes market business in tashkent..
Can you help me
How can i start ?

Rajesh shah
first of all please tell me  why you want start business in uzbekistan ? which type of clothes ?
where are you now a days ?   by the way uzbekistan near to chinna so mostly all products/ clothes  coming here from china border  , which are famous and cheaper .Any how