IT Professional salary

Hi,

Iam an IT professional having 13 years of experience in Project and portfolio management so how much salary i can expect for a  month and what are all the other perks they usually avail. Its a permanent position with SABIC not a contractor based on this i will negotiate with them please reply ASAP.

muralidharan1978 wrote:

Hi,

Iam an IT professional having 13 years of experience in Project and portfolio management so how much salary i can expect for a  month and what are all the other perks they usually avail. Its a permanent position with SABIC not a contractor based on this i will negotiate with them please reply ASAP.

With 13 years of experience you should be looking at atlleast $5000 monthly (all inclusive).

jobs compensation are based on experience and nationality... talking of a minimum experience of abt 8-9 years with Indian passport banks pay PMO guys anywhere from 11K to 22K which goes up considerably with western passport....

If you were really a project and portfolio manager worth half his salt, you won't be querying salary range on an Expat.com !

for future reference, Managers get paid relative to the amount of project / portfolio they are managing.