Looking for English lessons

Hello everybody

My name is Dounia, i am half french half morocan. I am studuying Psychology in Casablanca and i am searching for some people to help me improve my english, having discutions in english etc. I can help in french.

I understand easily english, because i am used to watch english movies... But when i try to talk, it's just absolutly horrible, i have a terrible french accent.

Thank u !

Hi Miss Dounia, i'm a moroccan software engineer in Casablanca.
I'd like to know whether you need real lessons or just intensive practice with an english speaker as i do.. Anyway, i'd be glad to help you this way ;)

Hi Dounia,

- "But when i try to talk, it's just absolutely horrible, i have a terrible French accent."  I was the same and still the same.. had this horrible accent.. funny thing is i always thought it was horrible but have you noticed how people love that French accent, and how easy it is when it come to make friends haha :blink:

My advise is.. the more you talk and ask questions, the better your English will be, as people/friends will teach you or correct you on the spot, when you are saying something with the wrong pronunciation. Trust me..  the more you practice, the better your English will be :D

So please get out there and talk.. ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi

You know the the problem with the English language you have is the easiest thing for Moroccan English speakers. In the opposite undesrtanding quickly English native speakers is the most difficult thing. I think.
My advice is to read English books that you like : simple,...
And the same time you have to speak to practise the language even with your self.
(Speaking English to our selves that was an advice of my English teacher when i was a student at school.

Hello , pronunciation is always depending on listening and how u read the word at the first time :) . So all u need is speaking with native speakers and listen to what they said :) . You can also listen to music with its lyrics then follow with it Or english movies without translation . That's all walah a3lam

dounia j'ai vu votre annonce et tu sais moi aussi je suis intéréssant d'apprendre aussi la langue française ,j'espére que tu m'aidé Et je serai reconnaissant à vous :) , j'espére que tu m'as repondre en plus proche possible

Oussama de Casablanca

I'm half Canada's half Libyani I'm going to Casablanca this months I would like to Learn French and teach you English let me know if you would like to meet up thanks
Nabil

@ myauh --> ????

Hi There,

Hey do you know if there is any expat community in Casablanca that organizes regular dinners?

Cheers
Mo
Casablanca

Salam Dounia,

I hope you are well. Are you looking for formal English lessons or a conversation partner? I am an English teacher in Casablanca.

Hope to hear from you,

Mason

hi Dounia
Join the Club I have the same problem in french i think it is horrible as well but i have to learn it.
cheers

Ahmad

better way it s to join a school: Amediast ; ALC ; British council and so;....

i can help you with your english i have Ma in english studies.