Female universities: Effat + PNU

Hello,

I know that Effat university and princess noura univrsity are only just for female.

are there any other universities in KSA who also offer jobs for females?

or are there any female colleges?

let s share info on this thread please.

thanks for your help.

yes in jeddah dar alhekma colleges for female  ,all universities here we have separate section for female

Batterjee Medical College
King Abdulaziz University(KAAU)
Dar Al Hekma
Effat
King Abullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
College of Business Adminstration(CBA)
Prince Sultan Aviation Academy

And ofcourse not to forget, the gazillion number of English Language teaching institutes in the country. ;)

May I ask what area of study and which city you are interested in? You seem to have started three discussions around the same topic, without asking for anything in particular.

hishmaj wrote:

Batterjee Medical College
King Abdulaziz University(KAAU)
Dar Al Hekma
Effat
King Abullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
College of Business Adminstration(CBA)
Prince Sultan Aviation Academy

And ofcourse not to forget, the gazillion number of English Language teaching institutes in the country. ;)

May I ask what area of study and which city you are interested in? You seem to have started three discussions around the same topic, without asking for anything in particular.

Thanks for your reply, baraka ALLAHU fik.

I am looking for teaching/lectureship in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics.

Let me know which city if better, I am more interested to choose the university as a first priority, I do not mind about which city.

all the KSA is a holy land and my husband and I would love to live/work there.

Thanks for your help.

female lecturer wrote:

Thanks for your reply, baraka ALLAHU fik.

I am looking for teaching/lectureship in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics.

Let me know which city if better, I am more interested to choose the university as a first priority, I do not mind about which city.

all the KSA is a holy land and my husband and I would love to live/work there.

Thanks for your help.

Then I'd think KAUST is a really good option, as it's different to other Saudi universities. The students here are a good mix of foreign and Saudi students and they offer only Masters/PhD programs in Engineering, Mathematics and Science-related courses. The teaching staff here are majority foreigners and it's fully taught in English.

The campus (in Thuwal) is about an hour drive away from Jeddah. The staff and students are accomodated on campus. There are even schools of various levels, for the kids of the staff, on campus.

Hence you are closer to Makkah and Madinah. I don't want to disappoint you or anything, but your idea of the whole of KSA being "holy land" is a bit too ambitious :)

Anyway, check out their website:
kaust.edu.sa/employment/employment.html

May Allah help you in making the decisions and make the path easier for you.