Princesse Noura University

Hello,

are there any female who worked in PNU or is in the proces of applying?

we need to share experience an links...

I could not find any links for job applications on their website...

please help an share info.

thanks.

If you do an Internet search on esl saudi female university 2013, you'll find links to ads for English language teachers at PNU.

Thanks for the reply post, but I am not looking to teach english.

I am looking to teach Engineering, or maths, or physics...etc

Try this link: PNU vacancies.

I'm due to start in Riyadh at the end of August.  just applying for my visa.  I will be working for ed-ex.  I'm concerned at the length of time it will take me to get my husband a visa to enter Saudi.  Anyone got any ideas?  I've been told I can apply for a family visa when I get my iqama, which means I need a work visa, not a work visit visa??  I am about to fork out £500 so am naturally concerned that I get it right.

I would also like to get in contact with any other ladies heading to Riyadh to teach English in August.

Thank you

Kim60:
There are discussion threads about PNU and EdEx on the Saudi forum on Dave's ESL Cafe (http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewforum.php?f=29).

Hello,

Best thing is to directly contact the HR at the university...

are your working as a lecturer ? in a university?

Otherwise, the embaddy may be

hth

I'm either going to Princess Noor or King Saud to teach English. I have been told I can get my iqama in the first couple of weeks and then do the paperwork to get my husbands visa.  I just hope i's that easy!

kim60 wrote:

I'm due to start in Riyadh at the end of August.  just applying for my visa.  I will be working for ed-ex.  I'm concerned at the length of time it will take me to get my husband a visa to enter Saudi.  Anyone got any ideas?  I've been told I can apply for a family visa when I get my iqama, which means I need a work visa, not a work visit visa??  I am about to fork out £500 so am naturally concerned that I get it right.

I would also like to get in contact with any other ladies heading to Riyadh to teach English in August.

Thank you

From my understanding when you get here you can do the necessary paperwork to get them in. You will need papers from your employer stating you work for them blah blah blah, and there is a  2000 SR form that needs to be done. If your employer is good they will save you the hassle if not roll up your sleeves, and get it done your self.

Thanks for that.  I've given myself a timescale of a month to get him over, will work on it when I get there.