Gyms, sports- and yoga classes in Binh Thanh

Hello everybody,

I will move to HCMC this week and start my internship in Ward 25, Binh Thanh District. Does anybody know a gym in this area, which also offers sports classes like Yoga, Zumba, Bodypump, etc...?
Or maybe just a centre where you can book weekly classes for Yoga, Kickbox Aerobic or anything?

Thanks a lot for the help! :)
Cheers, Katha

Check out the gym at Saigon pearl. Pretty swanky. membership, or I believe you can also purchase day pass. Gym, swimming poll, sauna, and yoga lessons on weekends if I remember correctly.

Idk about a gym, but I will start taking a yoga class in District 2 right across the bridge. I met the instructor through here! Here is the website: lamasery.webs.com/

Let's join Bliss yoga with me. I'm contented with its service as well as its exercices. It's located on Phu Nhuan and Go Vap district. I belive that it's studios are quite close to your house. If you are interested in and would love to join with me just leave me a message. Have a nice day !

facebook.com/blissyoga.com.vn?fref=ts

You also can join a class in one of the numerous public sport centers (Trung Tam the duc the thao). They all offer a huge variaty of classes for cheap prices.
Some addresses following.

tttdtt Binh Thanh: 6-8 Phan Dang Luu
tttdtt Rach Mieu: Nr. 1, Hoa Phượng, Quan Phu Nhuan
San Van Dong Hoa Lu (Hoa Lu Stadium): Dinh Tien Hoang, Quan 1 (I am training Vovinam there, and a friend of mine yoga)
Clb Nguyen Du: Nguyen Du, Quan 1 (clbnguyendu.com.vn/)

Thanks for the answers, guys!
I ll check it out on the weekend.

Let joint California fitness & Yoga

Hello leonguyen077 and welcome on board Expat.com

kindly note that this thread is inactive since July 2013!

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kathal, I'm living in Ward 25, Bình Thạnh District too, I know one place near out place, near to HUTECH University, but i dont remember the address, if you are still looking for a gym center, you can inbox me, i'd glad to help you to find it.

You also can join a class California fitness and yoga on district 1, they offer a many classes with professional trainer

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services as well as sharing of contact infos not allowed on forum

Hello all

Whether you are looking for or proposing Yoga Classes, please drop an advert in the appropriate field of the site as adverts are not authorised on the forum :

> Yoga classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee