Bengali conversation

I have two young daughters (3,5 yrsand 6 mths). My husband is a bengali speaker but i would like to enhance their exposure to bengaliby having them to be expose to the language more regularly by playing with other bengali children, listening to adults speaking bengla may e watching children program in bengali and reading books in bengali anyone for this plse contact me.

Good to kno more Bengali ppl in NBO. Look forward to meeting u all

Are you a bengali speaker ? Do you have children? Best

Yep, 2 daughters, 4 & 6,  hopefully will move to Nairobi next month.

Great to know we will be delighted to meet you as you come. Lets keep in touch when you reach ok? Best arora and sanjoy

Hi,

Myself Tapan Paul, planning to move to kenya. I am also Bengali. I want to take my family along with me. But my main concern is schooling and its expenses. My daughter is in std III now in ICSE board. Can you please help me out to get good school information and its fee structure and admission procedure ? Hope you will understand me.

Looking forward tio hear from you.

Tapan

There are very good IGCSE and IB schools in Nairobi. Schools are generally quite expensive. Many companies pay school fees for children as a part of the compensation package.There are no Indian Board schools. Admission process is not so hard, admission test & interview