Running / Road cycling groups in KL?

Hi there,

I am looking for a road cycling group that I can join. Any fo you guys cycling who I could join. Living close to Bangsar LRT.

Same question re running.

Thx a lot!

For cycling, u can searching PCC Malaysia on FB

And for running, search Pacesetters

Thanks Oishitpe. The group is a bit far from where I live but that's a good start, I'll try to hook up with them.  Cheers!

Cracking! Thx a lot. I am getting itching feet all of a sudden :)

Hi Ricky,
Currently i'm cycling every Sunday morning with 2 of my colleagues from KLCC to Ampang Lookup point. I'm cycling roadbike while my colleagues are on mountain bikes. Not much of a distance (at around 28KM both ways) but a good climb a the lookup point.
Do PM me if you are interested to join

/Hatim

Cyclehouz just across from Berjaya Times Square has some Sat morning road rides which I've heard are good

I know there is a running group called Pacesetters and that they have a website, but it doesn't really have any information about people meeting informally to run.  I'm looking for people to run with, say from 5:00min-6:00min/km pace for 10-15-20km runs, probably on weekend mornings.  I currently run around Suajana near Subang Airport, but could make it over to Bukit Kiara if people are meeting up there. 

Anyone have any info or know anyone?